But when Luo Sheng and his uncles learned that Meng Yang decided to hold his wedding in the main house, they were very angry and felt Meng Yang was deliberately showing off in front of them.

On the wedding day, all the guests who received invitations would hand over their letter at the foot of the mountain and then drive up the mountain.

Meng Yang was completely estranged from his father in his last life, so he didn't invite Yang Su and Zhao Juan to his wedding. His uncle and aunts came uninvited, however, but couldn't get up the mountain without an invitation.

The guard at the foot of the mountain reported to the housekeeper, who asked Meng Yang for instructions. Meng Yang told the housekeeper to drive them away.

Meng Yang's aunts and uncles, seeing the strong men in black suits and sunglasses, didn't dare to make a scene. They left in disgrace and scolded Meng Yang all the way back.

However, Luo Sheng did bring Yu Junchen to the wedding banquet. Yu Junchen looked around the magnificent hall in a very complicated mood. After he and Luo Sheng publicly got together, he always hoped to have a wedding with Luo Sheng in the main house of the Luo family one day. Unexpectedly, Meng Yang robbed him of this wedding by marrying Luo Sheng's father. Luo Sheng did tell him that his father's marriage with Meng Yang would most certainly not last long, but after being engaged to Luo Sheng, Meng Yang became his elder. Their relationship was too chaotic.

Luo Sheng originally didn't want to go to a wedding that he didn't agree with, but he didn't want Luo Xiu to have any excuse or reason to disagree with his engagement to Yu Junchen. For this reason, he not only attended, but he also brought Yu Junchen.

As the wedding officially began, Meng Yang held Luo Xiu's hand and walked from the red carpet to the dais among the sound of music and under everyone's eyes.

This was the first time that Yu Junchen had seen Luo Xiu. Seeing Luo Xiu's appearance clearly, he couldn't help but freeze. He always thought that Luo Xiu would be a middle-aged version of Luo Sheng, but Luo Sheng and Luo Xiu didn't look like each other at all; he didn't expect that Luo Xiu was more charming and handsome than Luo Sheng. At most, he looked like he was about thirty years old. He didn't look at all like someone who was nearly forty years old.

Luo Sheng didn't want to see the two people standing on the platform make their vows. He turned his eyes to Yu Junchen in anger and saw a dumbfounded expression on Yu Junchen's face. He asked, "What's the matter?"

"You don't really look like your father..." Yu Junchen hadn't returned to his senses and subconsciously said the truth.

"In fact, I don't look much like my mother either. I look more like my grandfather and uncle." Luo Sheng looked back at the people on the dais and immediately turned away again.

Yu Junchen looked at Luo Xiu's deep facial features, perfect proportions, height, and robust figure. He not only had a mature male charm that made people unable to move their eyes away, he was also very imposing and graceful. It had to be said, looking at his appearance and everything else, he really was a perfect and tempting man. Even though he was his boyfriend's father, his heart was racing uncontrollably.

Yu Junchen was previously very sure that Meng Yang married Luo Sheng's father to get revenge on him and Luo Sheng. But seeing Luo Sheng's father in person, his previous thoughts were shaken. Such a charming and perfect man, someone wanting to marry him because their heart was moved was more likely to happen. There was envy in Yu Junchen's heart.

"Is your father really marrying Meng Yang because he wants to break us up?" Yu Junchen asked in a low voice.

"Apart from this, I can't think of any other reason at the moment. They couldn't get married because they love each other," Luo Sheng said.

"That is to say, how could people who had no contact with each other before suddenly fall in love?" Yu Junchen didn't know if he was trying to comfort himself, but after he said it, he was inexplicably relieved.

Meng Yang and Luo Xiu finished their vows, and it was finally the ring exchange and kiss. After the two men put the rings on each other, Meng Yang looked up at Luo Xiu and waited for his kiss.

If Luo Xiu just kissed Meng Yang's forehead or cheek under everyone's gaze, it would likely cause Meng Yang to be ridiculed later. So Luo Xiu held Meng Yang's face and kissed his lips. Blocking his face from view with his palm, he kissed him softly.

Their lips pressed against each other gently. This was Meng Yang's first kiss in two lifetimes, but he didn't think of it as a real kiss. He was looking forward to the day when Luo Xiu really kissed him, showing that Luo Xiu really loved him. The reason why Meng Yang felt that Luo Xiu liked him back then was that one day, when they were looking at each other, Luo Xiu gradually approached to kiss him, only turning his head away when they were about to touch lips.

Luo Xiu felt the softness of Meng Yang's lips, and felt that Meng Yang was just as fresh and tender as his lips. He exuded a wonderful smell from his body, and was like a child that he couldn't resist loving.

Once the vows and ring exchange was done, Luo Xiu took Meng Yang to greet the guests.

Though the two had already registered for marriage and had just held a wedding, many people hoped they would divorce soon. In addition to Luo Sheng and his grandfather, those who were interested in Luo Xiu also wanted them to divorce quickly.

Meng Yang knew that his life after marrying Luo Xiu might not always be calm and smooth, but he was already prepared to face everything.

"Luo Sheng." Meng Yang stopped Luo Sheng, who instantly wanted to take Yu Junchen and turn around to avoid them.