When it was time to go to bed that night, all the lights in the rooms of the villa that Luo Sheng gave Yu Junchen were on. Meng Yang marrying Luo Xiu gave everyone insomnia.

Yu Junchen's uncle and aunt naturally hoped that Yu Junchen could become part of the Luo family as soon as possible, so that their children could get more help from Yu Junchen in the future.

Meng Yang's uncles and aunts (2) were all considering whether or not to persuade Yang Su to reconcile with Meng Yang. Before everything, they knew that Luo Sheng didn't like Meng Yang, but liked Yu Junchen instead. They felt that Meng Yang and Luo Sheng had no hope, so they helped to conceal it. The situation was different now though, as Meng Yang had married Luo Sheng's father and was already a member of the Luo family.

Luo Xiu's brothers also lived on Longling Mountain, but they didn't live in the main house on the top of the mountain. Instead, they lived in several mansions on the hillside. Because the old lady was still there, they hadn't really split up as a family, so Luo Xiu allowed them to live in mansions on Longling Mountain.

When Luo Xiu returned to Longling Mountain in the evening, there was already a large crowd waiting for him in the main house.

As Luo Xiu entered the hall, Mr. Yuan took his coat and handed it to another servant and the others quickly stood up.

When Luo Xiu reached the main seat and sat down, the others also sat back down.

Luo Xiu wiped his hands with a hot towel and took a sip of tea from his teacup. He then looked at the crowd and said, "My wedding hasn't started yet, what do you want to do by getting together?"

"We, we're here to see if there's anything we can do for Da Ge's wedding," said Luo Ming, Luo Xiu's third brother.

In fact, they knew that Luo Sheng's grandfather was coming, so they all came to see what Luo Sheng's grandfather would say to Luo Xiu.

Mr. Yuan went to Luo Xiu's side and said, "Sir, Old Master Cheng, the eldest Young Master's grandfather, is here." (3)

After a moment of silence, Luo Xiu said, "Please invite him in."

"Yes." Mr. Yuan turned and walked out.

After a short while, Old Master Cheng came in. Except for Luo Xiu who sat still, everyone stood up to say hello to Old Master Cheng.

"You've come at an unfortunate time," Luo Xiu put down the teacup to say. "We are having a family meeting. If you're not in a hurry, why don't you sit and wait until I've finished with them, and then I'll listen to what you have to say?"

"It seems that I've come at a bad time," Old Master Cheng sat down opposite Luo Xiu and said, "You go ahead and talk, I'm not in a hurry."

Luo Xiu turned to the other people and said, "It's my business who I want to marry. If any of you dare to talk more or even interfere, I'll let you know what it's really like to be interfered with. Meng Yang and I have already registered for a license, and he's my legal partner now. If you want to look down on him, you should completely abandon your relationship with me. I'll hold a wedding with Meng Yang later and it doesn't matter if you come or not. However, if you dare to scheme, you should be ready to face the consequences."

"Sorry, Old Master Cheng," Looking at the elderly man, Luo Xiu said, "I let you see a joke. After living this good life for too long, people become unable to know what's good for themselves. They're so deluded they think they're qualified to dictate things. This kind of person with no self-knowledge that feels they're qualified to manage everything and wants to control everything, is the most lacking in lessons. What do you say?"

"....." Old Master Cheng said after a moment of silence, "You don't have to point at the mulberry tree and curse the locust tree. (4) I know you mean I'm not qualified to care about who you marry. Although you've been divorced from my daughter for many years, my daughter gave birth to a son for you. I'm Luo Sheng's grandfather and am considered your elder. Today, as an elder, I have a few words of advice for you, or is that too much?"

"You're always joking." Luo Xiu smiled and said, "I don't have such a good life that I could have an elder like you. When our Luo family was going bankrupt, you were eager to make sure our Luo family could never get back up. I still wonder what kind of hatred you had with our Luo family. I'd never dare delude myself that I could have an elder like you."

Luo Xiu was straightforward for the first time in many years. Old Master Cheng's old face was lost a bit, making him very embarrassed. At that time, he didn't expect that Luo Xiu would be so powerful. Not only did the Luo family's company turn over in a short time, he also made the Luo Group so big.

If he had known the Luo family would turn out like it did, he wouldn't have done such things before. Now that Luo Xiu had mentioned the events of that year, he really had no way to refute him. Still, he felt that since Luo Sheng was Luo Xiu's only son, as Luo Sheng's grandfather, he was qualified to fight for the benefits Luo Sheng deserved on his behalf.