15- Transformation

Start from the beginning

She ran outside pulling Hobi with her. Jin looked at Jihoon.

Jin- to be honest, he is recovering from those because of Hazel. Both kookie and I feel like that. After we came here his struggles reduced. We brothers are really happy to see that.

Jihoon- Mate's power is beyond imagination, Jin. It cures wounds of each other with love.

Hazel went to garden and told Jungkook to bring everyone to Jihoon's room. Hazel looked at Hobi who is watching Kookie with a smile.

i guess he is okay now. His emotions are stable and he is smiling.

 After they all reached Jihoon explained them about the nearing of transformation. He told them to be prepared, what they have to do and train well. He also explained the ways transformation can happen. Boys looked at each other. Then towards Hobi. He nodded to them.

everything seems alright. Now as everyone is preparing for their transformation, they are busy. it is helping them to keep away from the bitter past. I hope they are okay. Jihoon is right about something. They are born as warriors, as a trainer i feel they learns quicker than anyone else.

 After that they all were getting ready for the day. Yoongi kept distance from others because he couldn't even have cured from trauma of one change. Hazel and Jihoon helped Jin with issues related to the change.

Within two days Jin reached his transformation. Followed by Yoongi in next week. Hoseok and Joon were next and followed by Jimin and Tae. By the end of the month kook also completed his transformation.

It was hard at first. We have sealed our real form for a long time and now suddenly it has been freed. We had to train more in our wolf form. We had to change into wolf form to avoid much issues. As we got back our wolf form some diseases we had had disappeared. Jihoon explained that it was kind of like side effect of sealing our power we had those. Transformation is a painful procedure. Especially the first one. The amount of pain when our bones break and reform in to another form is something cannot be explained. After every one transformed, the castle became bit more active with trainings in wolf form.

Hazel was transformed earlier so she had completed her training by now. She watch boys train with Jihoon. 

Jin  is tall grey wolf. Yoongi is mix of brown and grey. Namjoon's wolf is dark brown.  Twins have almost same color but Tae is taller. Kookie is bit more golden brown. And Hobi is a red wolf, and he looks graceful. He also have alpha form. After he had is change i couldn't take eyes from him. to be honest i'm drooling over him. My horny wolf is polluting my head.

Hazel, isn't your mate handsome.

i know he is handsome.

then why are you not mating him?

no it won't happen any of these days.

See that man there

yes

imagine him in bed

wait what?

what if he is shirtless?

stop it 

imagine....

no no no. i have to leave this place

no please

i have to go for patrolling

you suck