𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⌜𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑠 ♔︎ 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛 ⌟︎

swaying my hips throughout the office, I stop in front of the door. Softly knocking I twist the doorknob before walking in and closing the door behind me.

Lifting his eyes from the papers full of black ink in-front of him, he takes in my appearance. That consisting of, of a pink tennis skirt leaving little to the imagination, a white cropped tank top and to top it all off long, soft knee highs.

Holding my hands behind my back, masking innocence "ms, kingston" his husky voice sending warmth to my core, I smile into his smirk as he slowly gets up from his desk chair not taking his dark eyes from my figure.

Placing his hands onto my waist, his wedding band touching the skin of my torso, sending shivers down my spine.

"I've been waiting for you all day" he speaks into my neck, warm air fanning the skin once covered in goosebumps. "you have me now" I breath out, already effected by his presence.

As the words barley leave my mouth in a whisper, his hands find their way to the underneath of my thighs signaling for me to jump.

Wrapping my long legs around him, his soft lips find mine. Walking backwards he pushes everything off his desk, the picture of his wife and kid hitting the floor, glass breaking, placing me in its spot.

He stands above me, almost mentally noting every curve, every flaw, the perfect cupids bow above my cherry tinted lips as if he couldn't find one thing he didn't like about me.

As his hooded eyes stare holes into me my hands make their way to his belt, unbuckling it.

Sleeping with a married man wasn't on my bucket list, or that was until my vice principal first slid his hand in between my thighs.

Everything was going beautifully with Zack and I, but I needed something more, something no one else could achieve, as I did.

The way his body perfectly fits within mine, the way he can make me belly laugh with his overly funny jokes or simply just the way he looks at me.

He looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful women in the world, like I can do no wrong, like I fill his days just by being around him.

And that by its self is enough for me.

His calloused hands ripping off my shirt brings my back to reality, helping him take off everything that's stopping bare skin from touching. He wraps his hands around my thighs before disappearing in between my legs.

By the time part of him is touching me in the spot I need him the most, the door burst open.

Both of us jump back from one another, wide eyed I look at the door, Enzo standing there, eyes falling out of their sockets with mine and his mouth agape.

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐝𝐝.
𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐧 𝐜𝐦𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐬!!