𝐭𝐞𝐧

⌜︎𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎 ♔︎ 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ ⌟︎

"what do you want to drink babe" Dallas asks, holding my hand, dragging me through dancing body's "get me anything" I reply looking around.

The party is held in a two story house, quite big for Washington. Teenagers fill the space hands filled with either red cups or weed wrapped in dark brown papers, or I assume, Anthony used to smoke weed 24/7, his eyes were always red, he was always eating or laughing now thinking of it I don't believe I have a memory that I remember of him sober... the party is typical, the floor is sticky, its extremely hot, guys trying to sleep with drunk women, you know the deal. "here" Dallas hands me a cup full of clean liquid and some small pieces of ice floating at the top.

Taking a sip, I immediately spit it out on the floor before looking back up to Dallas " what the fuck is that" I ask "ever clear I believe" she shrugs taking a sip. Her eyes grow wide as she stares of behind me before setting her cup down "I'll be right back" she says not taking her eyes of whatever's behind me before running in the opposite direction, leaving me.

Sighing I dump whatever was in my cup before walking over to the keg and watch as yellow liquid fills the cup below the white bubbles.

Already regretting drinking beer I chug the liquor before slamming my plastic cup on the kitchen island with a snarl.

"gross" I mumble before going back for more, wiping extra liquid from my lips with the back of my hand.

- drinking has never really been my thing, but now after trying it with Enzo for the first time I understand why my father drinks.

It's practically magic how the alcohol can make everything you know seem wrong.

All fear, abandonment, embarrassment and sadness just disappears as soon as the alcohol starts to kick in.

Sure my first time drinking had an aftermath but it was nothing compared to how beautifully the alcohol sang to every feeling I've ever felt.

Straightening myself I try to walk outside before running into the glass door with a thud, rubbing my forehead I slowly slide the glass door open before walking out onto the back patio.

Even with my vision blurring I see a figure sitting down smoking a cigarette, pushing my hair to the back I drunkenly walk over to the stranger before sitting next to them, way to close for comfort on their end.

"Hellooooo" I slur as the stranger looks to me, cig between his plump lips, grey eyes staring back into my green ones.

"Enzooo" I smile pulling him into a side huge with very little consent, again on his end "Amara, what do you need" he asks taking a hit from the cancerous stick, inhaling before exhaling the remaining smoke.

"Can I try that" I ask holding out my hand as he looks at the cig then back to me, shaking his head "no, you couldn't handle it, princess" he taunts with another stupid nickname "please" I pled pushing out my bottom lip. He takes another long inhale before passing the cigarette into my hands.

Adjusting so it's held between my middle and index finger, I place the stick in between my lips before slightly sucking on it. Smoke soon fills my lungs as my throat starts to burn.

Coughing out the smoke I pass the cig back to Enzo, "that taste like ass" I mumble taking Enzo's cup before chugging whatever's in his cup, Vodka.

Removing the cup from my face, Enzo glares back at me before quickly moving on, once again hitting the cigarette.

Feeling something drop onto my head, I look up as more water splashes down onto both Enzo and I. The more I stare the more water falls onto my face.

"hand me your phone" I held my hand out tell Enzo hesitatingly places it in my hand unlocked.

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰:

clicking out of Spotify I close his phone before getting up, taking Enzo's hand, I slightly pull signaling for him to get up. Putting out his cigarette he gets up, towering over me.

"Dance with me" I look up at him, looking down at me he shakes his head as his boyish grin grows. "Come on" I push, dropping his hands, "oh, your serious?"

"deadly" my lips, turning into thin lines as his grey eyes stare holes into me. "Fine" he gives in placing his hands on my waist he pulls me closer "but if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you" chuckling i place my hands around his neck "I'm a good secret keeper" I swear holding out my pinky.

After our pinky's depart, Enzo moves one of his hands to my hip while the other stays on my waist, before I could see it coming, the earth comes closer to my back as Enzo dips me before bringing me back up, chest to chest.

Front to front, breath mixing, whatever you wish to call it, my eyes fall down to his lips, taking in everything, how plump they are, how soft they look, wondering how they would feel touching mine.

Slightly shaking my head, clearing my thoughts I look back to his eyes, just like I was moments before his grey eyes still at my lips. Both of our hair is soaked from the rain, mine laying flatly on my back and shoulders as his, darker then the blackest sky, curls lay atop of his head and forehead, our clothes fitting tightly to our body's.

Finally he makes eye contact, making me realize how close we are, faces inches apart.

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐧 𝐜𝐦𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐬!!