Chapter 32 - [ Rejection ]

The Twisted Lovestory – Chapter 32
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

Today is February 14, Valentines day. George has been unsure who to choose, everyday Clay has been closer with George after being his neighbor. while Wilbur always come by after his work and spend time with him after his free time.

Clay decided to surprise george to invite him to a Dinner Date without knowing his Rival would ask him out as well.

while Zachary was at Darryl's apartment waiting for Darryl to get ready for their date for the whole day, he payed to close the themepark, paying them double the amount what they earn for the day. He would do anything to Satisfy Darryl even if it cost alot of money, of course Darryl doesn't know how it cost .

Zachary : Darryl im taking you to the theme park, I know that you've been talking about it for a long time now

Darryl : You really bought it?? Im surprised , its really expensive.  you should've stay in the apartment and spend time with me. its fine for me not to celebrate Valentines To be honest

Zachary : I just wanted it to be special,  come on its my treat anyways.

Darryl : Why are you wasting alot of moneys, i didn't know youre filthy rich

Zachary: Shush already, im not taking you to some crowded places

Darryl : Isn't theme parks crowded?

Zachary: Just wait till you see.

Darryl finished getting ready while Zachary was at the car waiting for him.

Darryl went to the car and knocked at the car window, he got inside and he seems excited since its the first valentine with Zachary.

They drove to the themepark and Darryl noticed that Zachary was still covering his face with sunglasses and facemask.

Darryl : Isnt it uncomfortable to wear sunglasses while driving?

Zachary: im fine with it, is there something wrong?

Darryl : I feel like you still don't trust me, we've been knowing eachother for months Zachary

Zachary tried to ignore the risky question, he just wanted to end the question by changing the topic.