A Regular Monday

Zacznij od początku

" Good morning ," I tell her smiling.

" Don't remind me ," she mumbles and puts her head on the table.

" Alright class, I want to first introduce our new students we have today," Mr. Monty full of energy.

I saw Jane and Alec walk into the class room more holding stotic expression on there face. I slightly laugh a bit earning them to snap their eyes to me. Angela gave me a slight shove to keep me quiet.

"Madi be nice ," Angela whispers with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry its just so awkward," I tell her quietly.

"Is there anything you would like to share with the class?" Mr. Monty said smiling.

"No," Jane states, with her eyes examining the classroom.

"Alright then," Mr.Monty slightly chuckles scratching the back of his head. " Well I want everyone to pick up there stuff and move to side of the room. Since we have a new classmates and a new quarter, I am letting you choose your seats." he finishes.

Everyone packed there stuff and moved to the side of the classroom. I looked at Angela and she pointed to me and back to herself. I nodded smiling. It was indication she wanted us to sit with each other again.

"Alright, you have five minutes to pick a seat."

I quickly made my way to the back table sitting on the stool to Mark my claim. I see Angela making her way to that table only to slow down and frown. I furrowed my eye brows and noticed Jane taking a seat right by me with a fake smile. I gave her back a tense smile wondering why she needed to steal Angela spot. Angela decided to sit in front of me slightly shrugging her shoulders.

"Sir, I was wondering since there was an odd number of seats if I could sit with my sister?" Alec voiced broke out.

" Oh yes that will be just fine ," Mr. Monty said smiling.

Great just great. Now I am sitting in between two vampires. They must not have any boundaries. I know for a fact they knew I was planning on sitting with Angela. Why in the world did they do this?

"My name is Jane, I look forward into getting to know you," Jane tells me. I can feel the amusement rolling off on her.

" Nice to meet you Jane ," I tell her with faux sweetness. " Where are you from?" I asked her playing along.

"My brother and I came from Alaska," She tells me smoothly.

"Alaska huh, interesting ," I said.

The rest of that period, it was pretty much silently listening to the teacher. Sometimes Angela would glance at me questionably and turn around quickly. Jane and I would converse with basic conversation you have with a new person. I tried to see if she would slip up but unfortunately she was a great liar. Once the bell rang I quickly hopped out of my seat and headed to my next class.

I noticed the twins following me and this irked me. I headed to English and smiled at my favorite teacher. Her name was Miss Jeni she was so sweet and was very laid back. I took my seat and noticed Jasper walking in. I saw him make eye contact and silently begged for him to take the open seat next to me. Thankfully he understood and surprisingly did.

Once the teacher was done talking to the twins they noticed that Jasper took the seat next to me and would have to find a new spot or seat next to him. I see Jane eyes snapped to my and I did a slight smirk. I knew she didn't like the Cullens and wondered if she would be perfectly willing to sit by one.

Jane started walking to the open seat and sat down. My smirk slightly dropped with that. I didn't plan on them wanting to go through the the troubles.

I look to see Jasper with an amusement sparkling in his eyes. At least someone found this interesting. I sighed and paid attention in class. I am slightly worried that their schedule matches with mine. I hope not, maybe they just got lucky with this one.

Next class I had was Math and surprise they had it as well. I did talk to them a bit in this one because of a group activty and they were really good with math. Alec ended up doing all of it and I was extremely grateful with that. We had about ten minutes before class ended.

"So do you guys have my same schedule?" I asked them laying my back on the wall. We were currently sitting in the back of the classroom floor waiting for this class to end.

" Pretty much," Alex tells me nonchalantly.

" How did you manage that?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

" It's a secret," he tells me putting a finger to his lip. I slightly frown at this.

" What are your plans for the evening?" Jane asked me.

" I don't know probably go home," I said picking at my boot.

"What about Jessica?" Jane asked me.

"Oh yeah, I guess I have to hang with her," I said. I completely forgot the plans I made up with her.

"I will have to inform Demetri and Felix," She tells me in a bored tone.

I rolled my eyes at this. I am quickly getting annoyed by this patrolling. Part of me wish they never told me I was going to be watched. Maybe then I can at least be blissfully ignorant about my every moves being monitored. 

The bell rang signalling lunchtime is being held. I quickly grabbed my stuff and waited for Jane and Alec.  They seemed to noticed this but decided to not say anything about it.  Once we made to the cafeteria I put my stuff on a table. I noticed none of my friends were here yet .

"Will you be sitting with the Cullens?" Alec asked me.

"No, I was thinking about sitting here instead ," I tell them shrugging.

*bing*

I grabbed my phone to see who texted me. My heart skipped a beat while I read the notification. It was Embry. He was outside my school he wanted to talk to me. I put my bag on my shoulder and looked at Jane and Alec.

" I need to talk to someone ," I tell them. I could feel my heart pick up faster.

Embry was outside of my school. I haven't heard from in like a month. What is it about? Is he going to apologize? Does he know about my predicament? I can feel myself getting nervous. Confrontation like this triggers my flight reaction.

" Okay lets go," Jane said. I looked in shock.

"I can go by myself, it's fine," I tell them.

" Do we need to remind you of our duties? " Jane asked me. "Besides the reaction your having towards your phone is causing us concern." I didn't think she was truly concern more so just wanting to be nosey. This confirmed to me that they were not gonna let me leave by myself.

I sighed and nodded. The walk to meet up with Embry was nerve-wracking. I was so nervous I felt like my heart was gonna burst. I bet that Jane and Alec could sense it. I was thankful that they didn't say anything to me about it. I try doing a quick glance and noticed that both of their faces held a poker face expression.

I walked out of the doors and there he was standing there. Embry looked completely different. He was all muscle now with short hair. He seemed to grew about 6ft. He wore a stressed expression that soon turned with rage once his eyes landed on the twins. I slightly heard them growl a bit once they saw Embry.

"So it's true then," Embry stated walking closer to me.