Chapter 3

Its been a month, of Bucky settling in. You guys have talked alot, and you told him about your mom. How she died when you where 5 years old. how your dad blamed you for it for the first 2 years. One morning you woke up early, and walk into the gym. You see him working out, and go to join him. "morning Y/n!" he said smiling at you. you smiled back. "morning!" you both started to train together. "its hot in here." he said, taking off his shirt. you stare at his muscles. H chatches you staring, "see something you like?" he asks laughing slightly. you throw his shirt at him. "shut up!" you giggle.

After a minute of silence,  he walked over to you. he stood over you, smirking. You stare into one anothers eyes. He pours his bottle of water over you. "oh that's it Barnes! Your a dead man!" you shout laughing, chacing him. He laughs, but trips over. You trip and tumble on top of him. "graceful landing" he laughs. "shut up" you say trying to get up, laughing. he pulls you back down and flips you over so hes on top. You stare into one anothers eyes again.

a minute or so goes by, and Nat comes in. "umm.. Did i walk in on something?" he asks smiling. "n-no!" he said quickly getting up. You giggle as he helps you up. "im going to go shower.. By Nat. By Buck!" you said not taking your eyes off him. you got to your room, and did a little happy dance you went to your bathroom, and got in the shower. Suddenly a wave of sadness hits you. You remember a memory that haunts you. You start scrubbing at your skin. You scrub until it begins to bleed. You get out of the shower, tears strolling down your face. You get dressed for the day, the clothes burn the cuts, formed by the scrubbing.