TWENTY FOUR

Woo-bin:

The doctor and the nurses kept running to and from ICU since something's wrong with Arya. Hope she makes it through this hour.

Jo arrived and completely broke down in Jun-pyo's hands. He was broken down himself but he managed to console her.

I made a call to my men and made sure that Brian is okay,I also heard from them that Brian is so much worried about Arya even though he's not sure what had happened to her. I asked them to tell him that she is okay,I hope, she really is.

"She is fine now. You guys can go see her." Doc said as he came out.

Really? Thank you lord.

We rushed inside her room and she was still laying on her bed with eyes opened and scanning the room.

We stood beside her bed two on either side and Jo on Arya's right, I and Jun-pyo are with Jo too. Ji-hoo and Yi-jung on the other side.

Jo couldn't talk so she just kissed on her forehead.

"How are feeling now Tweety? Don't worry,okay? We all are here with you." Jun-pyo said but Arya twitched her brows at him.

"Arya?" I called. Again her brows twitched.

Something's wrong. Did she lose her hearing sensation or something?

"Um- who are you guys?" Arya spoke up finally.

Whaaaaaat? Who are we? No no nooooooooo,it can't be happening. She lost her memory. We stood with horrified expressions, Ji-hoo looked hurt,Yi-jung was in utter shock and Jun-pyo was frozen just like me.

"Honey? Do you remember me?" Jo asked by pointing to herself. I hope she remembers her only aunt at least.

"Nope. Are they your sons? They all look handsome." Arya replied.

"Oh my God. What do I do now?" Jo hugged Jun-pyo and cried.

We all stared at each other,not knowing what to do about her. I just wanna scream and cry. What if Brian comes to know about it? He would go into deep depression.

Then we heard a loud laughter from Arya. Gosh! She became retarded too. I can't see her like this.

"Your faces were priceless." Arya said through her laughter.

"Especially you,Jun-pyo." She continued laughing.

Geez! This little devil was pranking on us.

"Ah!" She suddenly winced.

"Hey,are you okay?" I asked.

"Um- my hip hurts." She said and continued her laughing.

"Let's wait outside. She needs to rest." Yi-jung said and left the room after waving at her. Ji-hoo waved at her and walked out too. Jun-pyo and Jo kissed her on forehead,then three of us headed to the door.

"Woo-bin?" She called out my name in a low voice. Jo left but Jun-pyo left after giving me his death glare meaning 'don't you dare break her heart'.

"Yeah?" I asked as I sat next to her bed.

Arya:

"I could hear whatever you spoke to me when I was little unconscious." I said looking at his eyes.

"Uh- oh."He turned beet red as he blushed.

"Is it true?" I asked,looking away from him.

I didn't hear anything from him. So,he did say it just to comfort me. He'll never change.

"Wha-" I turned back to look at his face but I was cut off as the Casanova crashed his lips on mine.

It felt magical during that kiss.

"WOO-BIN,DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO MY TWEETY." We broke the kiss as we heard Jun-pyo's piercing angry voice. Awe,my Daffy is cute.

I just chuckled at the guys,Woo-bin's eyes were ready to drop out in fear and Jun-pyo was about to explode in anger.

I told Jun-pyo about Woo-bin's confession. He didn't believe it at first as he thought that I was trying to defend Woo-bin from him. So,Woo-bin kissed me again and said those three words what everyone says to the person they love. Yeah,yeah! It's exactly what you are thinking.

"I love you,Arya." He kissed me again and made a scene in front of Jun-pyo.

I think,Jun-pyo believes him now.

Wow,it's like a fairytale. The prince and the princess lived happily ever after. Awe.

---------
^_^

I've no idea how to end this :P.

You guys can give your suggestions,what do you wish to see in the next chapter which is gonna be an epilogue. I'll mix up all your suggestions and produce a wonderful epilogue ^.^

If no suggestions, then I'll put an END here because I'm out of ideas ^=^ HeHe ;)

Hope I messed up pretty good towards the end :-D