FIFTEEN

This place is awesome. Jun-pyo said it's his resort. Wow,this guy owns hell lot of things. This resort was on water,we walked on the wooden pathway,that was few inch above the water,towards our individual suites,where we were welcomed by two girls in bikini, yeah bikini.

They hugged Yi-jung and Woo-bin. I felt,something inside of me, way out of normal. Is it because of the plane travel or those bikini girls? Those girls waved at Jun-pyo and Ji-hoo then at us too. Jan-di and Ga-Eul  had a funny expression, I think it's because of that bikini. My Daffy was a Gem of a person, he didn't hug those girls,okay Ji-hoo didn't do it too,but Jun-pyo is something.

With that we reached our suites. Woah! It was all made out of woods. We relaxed for a bit then when I came out, Jun-pyo was dragging Jan-di somewhere, making Yi-jung, my fake boyfriend to hold back Ga-Eul who had been trying to help Jan-di.

"Hey!" I smiled at him and then Ga-Eul's worried face.

"Hi baby." He said with his playboy tone. Ga-Eul looked even more worried.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked after sitting beside her.

"Jun-pyo dragged her somewhere alone." She said, " Arya I'm worried." She whispered that last part.

I looked at Yi-jung,asking him to leave her with me,he did sigh and walk away.

"Ga-Eul don't worry about anything. Jun-pyo is not that bad,trust me when I say not that bad. He is over expressive in a different way. That's it. Okay?" I tell her with a warm smile.

"Okay." She looked relaxed.

-----

My fake boyfriend is babysitting Ga-Eul, it sounds hilarious, I know,but that's what he told me,before taking her with him,for a walk I think. I'm hanging around with myself. Ji-hoo is completely oblivious and I can't find Woo-bin anywhere.

I stood outside my suite,leaned against the wooden railings and admired the view in front of me. Just then,something caught my eye, Woo-bin was with those two bikini girls,walking towards me,holding their waist. God! He is really a Casanova.

"Hey Arya! What's up? Where is everybody?" He asked me,still holding on to those chicks' waist.

"Hey. Jun-pyo is with Jan-di, Ji-hoo in his own world and Yi-jung is with Ga-Eul." I said with a fake smile on my face. I don't know why I couldn't genuinely smile at him.

"Shouldn't you be with Yi-jung? How could you not feel possessive over your boyfriend?" Woo-bin asked with a smirk and the bikini girls' mouth dropped to the floor. Shit I forgot about this thing.

"Come on. Jun-pyo asked him to look after her,and she is my friend too,so I really don't have a problem." I said,again with a fake smile. He smiled at me and walked away with the bikinis. Again I was left alone.

-----

It is almost 3pm we hit the beach. I wore a blue T-shirt and a black shorts. We laid on the white deck chair. Gosh! The two bikinis came here too,and what I just saw,Woo-bin dabbed some lotion on one of the bikini girl's shoulder bone,smiling and enjoying. Yi-jung offered a helping hand to Ga-Eul as she tried to put on some lotion too,but she refused,that's how girls like us obviously react,should react but the bikini girls were equally flirting with the Casanovas.

"Wow my baby really has a baby skin." Guess who said that, Woo-bin as he continued to run circles on her back. I felt so uncomfortable at that comment and as well as the sight of it,so I just turned the other side in my deck chair, now I'm facing the sleeping Jun-pyo. Awe my Daffy is cute. Ji-hoo was on my left, jun-pyo on my right, Ga-Eul was beside Jun-pyo. The Casanovas were at the right end beside Ji-hoo. Jan-di went for a swim in the aqua colored water,hehe,the beach. Jun-pyo's sleep was contagious, I closed my eyes too.

Ga-Eul's screechy cry make me snap out of mine and Jun-pyo's nap too. Jun-pyo ran towards Ga-Eul.

"What's wrong?" He panicked.

"Jan-di is in trouble. She got cramps I think." Ga-Eul pointed to distant part of beach where Jan-di is. I could see her struggling to swim. I sat on the deck chair with my hands covering my mouth in shock,I was terrified. Jun-pyo stood still on the water,something kept him from running towards her and then Ji-hoo sprinted into the water and swam towards Jan-di. He brought her to the shore and carried her to the deck chair but Jun-pyo took her in his arms before settling her down. Ga-Eul made her spit out the excess water and Jan-di is finally conscious.

"Thank God." I hugged Jan-di and Ga-Eul joined us too.

-----

During dinner time,one of the bikini girl,she was wearing a dress now,but I didn't care to know their names so I'm gonna address them as bikini girls only,back to the matter, one of bikini girl asked about me and Yi-jung's relationship, Gosh! I couldn't control the laugh, Yi-jung couldn't do it too, we bursted out in laughter and finally owned up that we were acting. Ji-hoo smiled,that's it,nothing more than that, Jun-pyo was on a separate table that had just two chairs, with Jan-di.

"Guys! What's so funny?" Jun-pyo rushed to my table.

Woo-bin told him the reason. Jun-pyo caught hold of mine and Yi-jung's neck with his elbow and said, " You little rascals. Tweety I always knew that you were a good actress." Everyone laughed out again.

Bed time. We all headed to our suites,I locked the door behind, changed into my pyjamas and slide inside the covers. I'm out.

-----

The day rolled on with a flash. We went for a horse riding today, then nothing much. It's already 11pm now and each of us were split into different directions. I'm lingering in the wooden pathway and then I saw something. One of the bikini girl,holding on to Woo-bin's body, got into his suite,along with him. I was broken completely at that sight and the thought, about what are they about to do together. I walked away from that place,not knowing where it's leading to,with hell lot of questions running in my mind. Why am I so broken? I'm literally in tears now. No way,wait, am I possessive over Woo-bin, the Casanova? No no no,it can't be, but my sudden rush of painful emotions are proving me otherwise,that I'm possessive and I've feelings for that guy. Great, go to hel Arya. I stop at the end of the railings and saw another heart breaking sight,but this time it's my Daffy, Jun-pyo's tiny heart. Ji-hoo and Jan-di were kissing without realising Jun-pyo's presence. Jun-pyo punched Ji-hoo and said something to Jan-di and came walking towards me and stopped in front of me, I thought he would just walk off without minding me at this stage, but he did stop.

"Don't get down Jun-pyo." I said looking down at my legs,I didn't want him to see my tears in my eyes but he tilted my chin up,facing him,okay my tears rolled down,I couldn't control at all.

"Tweety what's wrong?" He already had pain flashing on his face, now he looked worried too.

I just hugged him and buried my face in his chest,crying harder. After sometime I pulled back,he wiped my tears with his thumb,and cupped my face.

"You can tell me whenever you feel like." He said only so much.

I blurted out my stupid feelings over the Casanova. He didn't say anything,instead hugged me agian. He walked me to my room, asked me whether I wanna come along with him too,as he planned to leave this place early. I agreed,packed my things and left with Jun-pyo to Seoul.

-----
:) Vote. Comment. Follow :)

Quote of the day: " Revenge is like a two headed snake.While you watch your opponent go down, you get poisoned yourself."
- General Iroh from Avatar:The last Airbender ;)