TWENTY TWO

Please don't hate me but I would happily accept stones if it's thrown at me ^.^
-----------------------------------

(Before the park scene)

Jun-pyo:

Geez! This rascal, Yi-jung, kissed my Tweety yesterday in the act of making Woo-bin jealous, I guess. Did it work?  I called the guys over to my house so that I can figure out whether that small act really triggered anything in Woo-bin. I didn't call Ji-hoo, I'm not mad at him but I don't know how to make a first move. Let him make the first move. I'm the mighty Gu Jun-pyo so I won't.

Woo-bin and Yi-jung are sitting on the couch and I'm as usual on my armchair across the couch. We are watching TV and I'm thinking about triggering Woo-bin.

"Jun-pyo?" Speak of the devil, Woo-bin spoke up.

"Hmm?" I didn't shift my gaze from the TV.

"Didn't you get angry when Yi-jung kissed your girlfriend?" Woo-bin asked with his voice gradually rising towards the end.

"Girlfriend? Who?" I asked, looking at him.

"Arya! You said you love her,right?" Woo-bin said but now his voice was cracking a bit.

"What?I said that I love her but that love means brother-sister kinda love you dumbo." I growled at him. His face immediately got lit up.

"But I do really love her." Yi-jung added. I think he had already found a way to trigger Woo-bin. Hey I'm the mighty Gu Jun-pyo and I gotta be the one who comes up with a plan first.

Now again Woo-bin's face lost it's brightness.

I couldn't control my laugh so I bursted out. Woo-bin looked confused and Yi-jung had his grin.

"He is just playing with you. He is F4's playboy,remember? Arya,likes you and only you Woo-bin." I blurted out. I know it's her right to express but I didn't see her even making an attempt to do it so I proceeded ahead.

His eyes widened and it went back to it's normal form within a second. This clearly shows that he didn't believe my words.

Wow.

After lunch Woo-bin left to his house telling that he had to take his brother to a park. I and Yi-jung celebrated our victory in triggering something at all in Woo-bin.

-----
(A/N now back to the park)

Arya :

"Arya?!" I heard a familiar voice calling out my name from my right.

I lifted up my head from Ji-hoo's shoulder and turned toward the source of that voice.

Shoot. It's Woo-bin and not just him,he had Brian standing beside him who looked like he was about to start crying. Did I mention that this park is few feet away from my house? Yes,it is.

"Hi,guys." I said casually after pulling back from Ji-hoo.

Woo-bin didn't attempt to open his mouth for a second,then smiled. I think it was a fake one. Brian continued....... starring at me?

"How are you Brian?" I asked after stepping forward.

No response, still starring. Ji-hoo was silent too.

"I hate you." Brian said as he started crying and walking away from us.

"Brian wait." I followed him too.

"I asked whether you can marry my brother but you didn't say anything to that because you are gonna marry Ji-hoo and leave me forever." He said through his sobs.

"Brian,stop. No I'm not gonna marry Ji-hoo. I - uh - I like your brother. I love him Brian and I'm never gonna leave you till I die." I said and started running behind Brian as he started running.

He left the park and entered the road. I started to panic because there were vehicles passing by,not too many vehicles but one or two. I heard Ji-hoo and Woo-bin yelling Brian's name as they followed us but not close enough.

He stopped running as he realized that he had reached the road,he's probably freaked out, I guess. And then I noticed two guys in black suits across the road making their way towards Brian. I recognized them,they are Woo-bin's workers probably guarding the mafia heirs,Woo-bin and Brian. As I neared Brian,I noticed a truck coming towards us whose driver had no idea of applying the brake. So I pushed Brian towards the other side of the road and the guys in black suits caught him in time and missed me as I was hit by that damn truck.

"ARYAAAAA!" I heard the guys screaming but I couldn't see them.

I just flew in the air with a terrible pain in my side of my hip,that's were it hit me. I clearly knew,I'm not gonna make it and this is my last few minutes and tears started flowing.  I finally crashed down on the road. My whole body  hurts like hell. I could see Brian coming towards me with those guards but I don't want him to see me like this,he might get nightmares.

"Don't bring him here,take him away from me." I said to those guards and they quickly got in their car and drove off. They knew it wasn't the good idea to make the small kid see my bloodied body,I guess. People started running towards me for help. Ji-hoo and Woo-bin got to me. Ji-hoo was already in tears but Woo-bin was terrified.

"Hey! Don't leave me." Ji-hoo said placing my head on his lap. Woo-bin held my hand as he knelt beside me. People around us were calling for ambulance. Thanks guys anyway I'm not gonna make it.

I only smirked at him with tears rolling down.

"Woo-bin?" I said with a low voice as I put all effort to squeeze his hand.

"Yeah! Talk to me Arya. Is it hurting too bad? Hang on a second, ambulance is on the way." He said.

"Come closer." I said as I tried to get up too but fell back on Ji-hoo's lap.

Woo-bin leaned closer to my face and held my cheek and wiped the tears and blood away.

"I love you Woo-bin." With that I placed my lips on his' and kissed him by putting my hand around his neck and tried pulling him closer, though it pained like hell. He immediately responded to the kiss but I slowly felt drowsy,my hand slipped from his neck and I heard the ambulance's siren getting closer to us.

I'm gonna miss you guys,Jo,Gu Jun-pyo, Yi-jung, Woo-bin, Ji-hoo, Jan-di, Ga-Eul and Brian. I'm sorry Brian I couldn't keep up my promise.

I passed out more precisely I passed away,I guess.

------

^o^

This story is gonna end within few chapters :)

Vote. Follow. Comment .