WHERE WE GOING BOIS?! - Jegulus fic

AU: Regulus is really great friends with The Marauders and the girls (Lily, Marlene and Mary)

The door slammed open and Regulus groaned and rolled over. He was dressed only in his boxer shorts, which of course happened to be emerald green, and his dark brown curls were must. His words were barely audible amidst his loud yawn and he groaned, "Sirius isn't here, he's with Remus."
"Hah." James laughed good-naturally and, scooping up a crumpled Beatles shirt from the floor, threw it at Regulus, encouraging him to get dressed with a face full of creased cotton. Regulus was beautiful shirtless in the dawning summer sunshine and he was a little disappointed to have his suggestion followed.
"If I didn't know that I would be a fool and a bad friend." James ran his hand through his hair distractedly as waves of white material covered a well defined abdomen and Regulus shook out his hair. "I need coffee before I can come up with a delightful witty quip for that."
A curl of deep brown hair fell across his forehead and he gave the Gryffindor a sleepy version of his signature smirk. A sudden image of waking beside this sleepy version of the Regulus he knew popped into his head.
"Ahh addiction, it ruins people. You could have come up with a witty comeback in your sleep before Remus introduced you to coffee." Regulus huffed a laugh and hopped off the bed, offering James a hand as if they were at a ball and he were the honored guest. But he shoved Regulus back, laughing, "C'mon! Breakfast!"

***

Potter stomped down the stairs like the spoiled boy he was and Sirius Black flicked his hair back to look at the incoming arrival of his best friend. "Easy, boy, Mum and Dad aren't here remember? We have this lovely summer home all to ourselves, no one's going to dote on you."
Lily was flipping pancakes on the stovetop muggle style but that didn't stop her from calling over her shoulder, "You are such a liar, Sirius Black! You dote on him more than you do Remus."
Remus wandered into the kitchen precisely at that moment and slipped an arm around his boyfriend's waist, "A serious design flaw." Regulus and Lily rolled their eyes while James and Sirius laughed uproariously at the old pun and Sirius buried his cheek against Remus' jumper. James looked sideways at Regulus and ruffled his hair, "I had no idea Reggie here was such a sleeping beauty. 'Had to wake his Highness up."
Regulus flashed them all a cheeky grin, "That was only because he saw me shirtless." Lily wolf-whistled and Remus barked out a laugh while Sirius pretended to vomit. The noble hier slipped forward and tucked Lily to his side in a one-armed hug. Regulus was not keen on physical affection unless he trusted the other person and it took a lot to gain his trust. But, after the fact he seemed to crave it like nothing else, though extremely shy to ask for it.
Then, as he always did, he released her very suddenly and tucked his hands in his short pockets casually as ever. James found himself wishing he would put on some trousers already.
"Did you seriously put smiley faces in the pancakes, Evans." The strongly British accented voiced exclaimed with mock incredulity. She had indeed put smiley faces in the pancakes with little chocolate chips, no friend of Remus' would ever dream of using blueberries instead. The smiley faces on the pancakes looked a tad gruesome with their melting smiles and eyes but they looked altogether too tasty for the assembly of teenagers to care.
Lily tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear, unconsciously moving a glob of batter that had somehow got stuck there. James wondered at these two beautiful people, somehow the epitome of 'just best mates'. Well, Regulus was objectively even more beautiful but still. Lily laughed and flicked her spatula at Regulus so that some of the pancake batter got on his Beatles t-shirt, "It's frivolous, you should try frivolous, it's fun."
Regulus looked down at it for a moment and looked up again with the most cartoonishly evil expression that his features could manage. "I'm gonna get you for that, Evans." And before Lily could react in defense of such a statement, he acted. He grabbed her from behind with his quick seeker reflexes and lifted her so that her feet were several inches above the ground. Lily screeched, laughing and kicking her feet until he set her back down again, grinning, "How are you so tall?! It isn't fair!"
At that precise moment Marlene McKinnon and Mary McDonald strolled in through the door. Mary shook her head and sighed dramatically,"Merlin, you two would make such a beautiful couple, and you're all platonic, what a waste!" Lily flipped her hair over her shoulder and Regulus push his back in a curly wave, both of them rolling their eyes fondly at such a Mary-ish pronouncement.
"We could make any couple beautiful, Mary." The red-haired girl quipped with her tongue out and Marlene rolled her eyes while Mary stuck up one finger. But James was inclined to agree.
Regulus smirked and grabbed the handle of the pan so that Lily could chase the two girls around the large country kitchen. Remus wandered over to the stove and snatched a pancake from a plate of finished treats, stuffing it in his mouth as he watched. The Gryffindor girls paused in their activities to gasp at the werewolf as if he had just committed a war crime, pointing accusatorially at the Black hier.
"Why didn't you stop him!"
"I happen to value my hand, thank you very much."