With two consecutive days of exams, Yu Junchen was unable to find a chance to talk to Meng Yang, who didn't give him a chance to say his boring nonsense.

Once the two days of exams were over, Meng Yang went abroad.

In his previous life, Meng Yang went into hiding in Tibet, thinking that no one would know him in such a remote area. He got lost and ended up breaking into a forest resort, which is when he met that man. Meng Yang hadn't been able to see the man's appearance clearly; he had only looked at him once before collapsing in front of him.

Meng Yang was taken in by that man and spent more than a year with him. Although during this year Meng Yang spent several months without saying a word, the man never pressured him for anything, only telling him that he was free to stay or leave. While staying with that man, Meng Yang felt an inexplicable sense of security. He didn't know why, he just felt that this man would be able to protect him, so he stayed.

Over the course of the year, Meng Yang unexpectedly fell in love with this man. He gave off a cold feeling, his legs were disabled and he had to sit in a wheelchair, and half of his face was disfigured. Still, every time he looked at him, Meng Yang felt the great charm of this man and couldn't help falling in love with him. Meng Yang felt that the man was also in love with him and was just hiding and enduring his feelings. That man was not a gentle person but was getting better and better by his side.

Meng Yang didn't want to get revenge or prove anything to anyone. He just wanted to spend his whole life with this man and live a life full of security and peace. However, Luo Sheng suddenly appeared and broke apart his dream-like life.

At first, Meng Yang thought that Luo Sheng was coming to find him. Later he learned that Luo Sheng actually came to find the man, who was Luo Sheng's father.

Luo Sheng was also surprised when he bumped into Meng Yang there. One day while the man was away, Luo Sheng decided to make Meng Yang, who had disappeared for a year, completely disappear from the world. In order to cover up the incident where Yu Junchen framed Meng Yang, he filled Meng Yang up with poison and ordered his men to take the dying Meng Yang into a mountain far from the resort. They threw him over a cliff that no one had ever visited.

Meng Yang was saved by a big tree and didn't die, instead ending up spending fifteen winters alone under the cliff. What kept Meng Yang alive, apart from the renewed hatred, was that he believed the man would come to find him.

He waited for fifteen years, and finally, Meng Yang couldn't wait any longer for the man to come to him.

Right before he was reborn, as Meng Yang lay in the cave and lost his living **, he had a very strange dream. He dreamed that the world he lived in was created by someone as a novel, and Yu Junchen and Luo Sheng were the protagonists of the world. He, on the other hand, was a tragic cannon fodder character to set off the two of them.

Although his dream didn't encompass the entirety of the book, he knew the general content. The reason the man didn't come for him was that the man was preparing to make public the fact that Luo Sheng wasn't his biological son and had also found enough evidence to prove Meng Yang innocent. However, he was killed by Luo Sheng's grandfather before he managed to do anything.

It was only after the man's death that Luo Sheng learned he wasn't his son, but he still inherited all the property of that man. After inheriting the Luo family business, he lived a happy life with Yu Junchen.

Meng Yang didn't know whether the dream was true or not. After all, the only clear things in the dream were about that man; perhaps because he loved that man too much, he had hallucinated everything. Still, no matter what the truth was, he had to be sure. In this life, he will both take revenge and pay off his debts of gratitude.

They came to a distant, small country called Ovis, where many skiers would often visit in the winter.

That man, or rather Luo Xiu, as Meng Yang learned from his dreams, would drive up the mountains soon. He would have a sudden headache and pass out, causing him to drive off the side of the mountain. The mountain was not terribly steep and through luck, Luo Xiu survived. However, his legs were disabled and half of his face was disfigured.

Meng Yang felt that, regardless of personal feelings from his last life or his dreams, Luo Xiu was a very extraordinary person. A person of such strength shouldn't end in such a way; he always felt that it was needlessly tragic.

There was the feeling that Luo Xiu's purpose was just to create a business empire for Luo Sheng to inherit. Once Luo Sheng was old enough to inherit it, Luo Xiu's existence was useless and he had to die. Luo Xiu knew that Luo Sheng was not his own son, but he had never broken their relationship. Luo Sheng inherited everything from Luo Xiu.

Meng Yang rented a villa near the snowy mountain and waited in his car every day at the intersection before returning to his residence in the afternoon. He was so nervous that he might miss the chance to save Luo Xiu, but though he didn't dream of the specific day, he was able to determine the approximate time by the angle of the sun. He also clearly remembered what kind of car he was driving and the license plate number.

Holding a thermos cup, Meng Yang sipped hot water and watched each car that drove past. When he saw the car exactly as he'd dreamed it, he immediately put down his cup and started the car. As he drove closer to the car, his hands began to tremble nervously as he saw the exact same license plate he'd remembered.

Meng Yang honked his horn hard to try and make him stop, but not only did Luo Xiu not stop, the car began to drive faster and faster. Meng Yang knew that Luo Xiu must have suffered from the headache and was already in a semi-comatose state, so he likely slammed on the accelerator instead of the brakes.

He was nervous, the anxiety making his palms sweat. If he couldn't change Luo Xiu's fate, what was the point of his rebirth? In any case, even if he had to bet his own life, he must change Luo Xiu's fate.

Meng Yang sped up next to Luo Xiu's car and tried to wake him up through the collision, but even after he bumped into the car several times, the car didn't slow down. Seeing the curve up ahead, if the car wasn't stopped it would go over the cliff, so Meng Yang could only slam into Luo Xiu's car while turning the wheel hard. Luo Xiu's car skidded against Meng Yang's car before a moment before they both crashed into the mountain wall next to them.

Meng Yang was barely conscious as he felt blood running down the right side of his forehead.