Everyone ate, drank, and chatted together. After the banquet ended it was already quite late, so everyone decided to stay overnight. The villa was quite large, so twenty or thirty people could live there at one time.

After waiting in his room for a while, he received a call from Lu Yunjing.

"The fish are in the net, shall we start?"

"Let's get started," Meng Yang said.

The friends of Yu Junchen and Meng Yang, as well as Luo Sheng's guests, had already gone to bed when they were suddenly awakened by a knock on the door. They were then all taken outside the room on the top floor.

"Sorry to disturb you," Meng Yang said with an apologetic expression. "But I actually prepared a gift for Junchen today, and I'm hoping to surprise him. I hope everyone can witness this scene together now, so that we can end it soon and everyone can go back to bed. Please bear with me."

After Meng Yang finished speaking, he turned to the wooden wall and counted down: "Three, two, one!"

When Meng Yang's countdown ended, the walls in front of him suddenly swung open on both sides. A dry ice jet went off, accompanied by a steady stream of colored smoke cannons.

In the glass room, the two men who were hugging together on the bed were startled by the movement. They turned their heads and were dumbfounded, looking at Meng Yang in great shock. Meng Yang had his back to them and looked at other people calmly, no expression on his face.

Meng Yang turned and walked towards them step by step. The others saw this scene and were completely stunned, unable to respond for half a day.

Meng Yang walked to the bed and looked at them, saying, "Isn't this birthday present good? Do you like it?"

"You did this on purpose!" Luo Sheng looked angrily at Meng Yang.

"Yes, I did, but I did it for your own good. Now you can be together openly," Meng Yang said mockingly.

"Meng Yang, you listen to me, we didn't want to hurt you. We wanted to find the right time to tell you, we didn't want to hide it from you," Yu Junchen explained tearfully.

"So you thought that if you found the right time to tell me that you've been together behind my back, you wouldn't hurt me?" Meng Yang stared at Yu Junchen with a ridiculing look.

"I don't love you anymore, whoever I am with is my freedom. What rights and qualifications do you have to blame us?!"

"That's really good, at least it's a lot better than what Yu Junchen said. Although the slag is acting so righteous, at least he admits to being a slag, good, good." Meng Yang clapped a few times, saying, "Actually, you've been together behind my back for a long time now. In the beginning you felt that this kind of sneaky feeling was very exciting, so you didn't want to say anything. Then you felt that you really loved each other and wanted to be openly together, but you cheated and you didn't want to bear that reputation. You planned to break up with me first and then go out in the open together, so that in other people's eyes, you don't have any reason to be sorry to me, right?"

"Meng Yang, I'm sorry, we, we really should have told you earlier." Yu Junchen looked at Meng Yang with a face full of guilt and said, "We really don't want to hurt you, but we couldn't control our feelings, and we love each other..."

Meng Yang interrupted his words and said, "If you do it, just do it, why won't you admit it? It's disgusting to see you pretending again."

Meng Yang turned around towards the others and said, "How about it, isn't this scene exciting? You can remember these images for your whole life, and whenever Luo Sheng puts on airs or Yu Junchen puts on a kind face in front of you, you can mock them in your heart."

No one else dared to offend Luo Sheng, with heads low and eyes averted, but they felt that it was a good point in their hearts.

"Meng Yang!" Luo Sheng bit out through clenched teeth, "You'll regret what you did today!"

Meng Yang turned abruptly and looked at Luo Sheng, saying, "Want me to regret it? Bring it on, we'll wait and see who regrets it in the end." (1)

After Meng Yang left, everyone else went back to their rooms as well. They were all in a state of complete excitement and impatience to tell others what just happened, so this event would definitely spread as quickly as possible.

As the wooden walls slowly closed, only Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen were left in the glass room, and Luo Sheng jumped out of bed. He smashed everything that he could smash, but still couldn't alleviate his anger, while Yu Junchen tearfully held his own legs on the bed.

Luo Sheng didn't care about the reputation of being a cheater; who among the rich didn't have any tangled feelings and affairs. However, he was an extremely face-loving person (2), and being trapped in bed and watched by a crowd was a matter of great shame.

Yu Junchen was most afraid of being looked down upon and looked over. Although people might not insult him openly because of his relationship with Luo Sheng, who knew what they would say behind his back. Whatever he did after this, they would certainly mock his inconsistencies and hypocrisy.

When Lu Yunjing entered Meng Yang's room, he looked at him and asked, "Have you vented your anger yet?"

"Vented?" Meng Yang poured himself and Lu Yunjing a small glass of wine, then sat down and said, "This was only a small punishment, the real venting of anger is still to come."

Lu Yunjing didn't know what Meng Yang had experienced in his past life, so Meng Yang couldn't possibly explain to him how much he hated and despised Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen. Since his last life, the only thing he deeply loved anymore was the man who gave him warmth.

"Sorry, I got you involved."

"Whatever," Lu Yunjing shrugged. "I did promise to help you, and I'm naturally not afraid to offend Luo Sheng. He can't do anything to me."

Lu Yunjing's grandfather was a very powerful person. As long as his grandfather was there, Luo Sheng couldn't touch Lu Yunjing. In the previous life, it was exactly because Lu Yunjing's grandfather suddenly died that Luo Sheng's grandfather had the opportunity to use the Lu family. But in this life, Meng Yang would change each of these regrets one by one.