"Forget it, Luo Sheng..." Yu Junchen grabbed Luo Sheng's hand out of habit to persuade him. He was surprised by his own actions and immediately let go of him, quickly glancing at Meng Yang, and discovered that there was no change in Meng Yang's expression. He deliberately pretended to be on Meng Yang's side and said, "Can't you speak to him properly? You were so worried about him, but now you're deliberately showing such an angry appearance. Can't you be more honest?"

"I have something I want to tell you, if you haven't eaten a meal yet, let the kitchen cook you a few dishes. We'll talk while you eat." Meng Yang turned and walked in. "Let's go."

As they entered the house, Meng Yang asked the maid to have the chef make the dishes that Yu Junchen normally likes. They sat in the dining room while they waited for the food and talked about the birthday party.

"When I was having dinner with Yunjing today, he knew that we were going to do a make-up birthday party and said he would lend us the villa on their tea mountain for it."

"Really?" Yu Junchen was a bit surprised, then said with a smile, "It seems he really thinks of you as a friend, since he's willing to lend you his tea house for a birthday party."

"We have our house, a villa in the mountains, on a beach, on an island, or a hotel. There's no need to have the birthday party in their tea house," Luo Sheng said.

Yu Junchen and Meng Yang had visited the tea house once before, liked it very much, and had wanted to borrow it for a few days to find inspiration. Lu Yunjing refused, saying that the villa was not allowed to be lent out to others at will. In fact, Lu Yunjing didn't lend it because he didn't like Yu Junchen very much, but because of Meng Yang's relationship, he had never said it.

As Yu Junchen was rejected several times, he was obviously disappointed and told Luo Sheng about this matter. Luo Sheng felt that Lu Yunjing was petty; it was just a small villa and he refused to lend it for just a few days, so he started hated Lu Yunjing.

According to the last life, one always wants what they can't get, because Yu Junchen had always been obsessed with the Lu family's tea mountain villa. Luo Sheng later used some means to get the Lu family's villa and give it to Yu Junchen.

In this world, Meng Yang will never let the same things happen again.

"It's true that the birthday party can be held anywhere, but this is a birthday present from Yunjing, and his heart is too strong to refuse it. I think that Junchen also likes the tea house, so I agreed." Looking at Yu Junchen, Meng Yang says, "Since the two of us are celebrating our birthday together, wouldn't it be better to choose a place we all like?"

Yu Junchen nodded in agreement and said, "You have a point. Since it is Yunjing's heart, it is indeed hard to refuse it. Let's do it at the teahouse villa."

Seeing that Yu Junchen wanted to have the birthday party at Lu family's villa, Luo Sheng stopped talking.

After all the dishes were served, Meng Yang immediately said, "You're hungry, eat quickly. I'm so sorry, I didn't notice that my phone was running out of power, so you were looking for me for so long. Eat a little more."

Meng Yang kept serving them more food as they talked about what to do for the birthday party. Yu Junchen and Luo Sheng only came back after they were full, but as they were pretending to have looked for Meng Yang without time to eat, they had to harden their scalps and keep eating. (2)

When Luo Sheng left, Yu Junchen said he was also tired and went back to his room to rest. His stomach was so uncomfortable that he had to take a few digestive pills.

Meng Yang looked at the table of food that was almost completely eaten. With a laugh, he got up and went back to his room to rest.

A few days later, on the day of Yu Junchen's birthday, Meng Yang received a call from Lu Yunjing early in the morning saying that everything was ready. They were just waiting for them to come.

This time Meng Yang and Yu Junchen were celebrating their birthdays together, so in addition to inviting their mutual friends, Luo Sheng invited some of his own friends.

The parking lot at the foot of the Lu family's tea mountain already had many luxury cars parked in it.

As Meng Yang entered the villa, Lu Yunjing took them to all the places that had been arranged for their birthday party.

"Thank you for your hard work, Yunjing," Yu Junchen thanked Lu Yunjing with a smile.

"You're welcome, it's my birthday gift to you and Meng Yang. Though I'll say, I don't have any other gifts," Lu Yunjing joked.

"It's better than any birthday present," Yu Junchen said with a touch of emotion.

"Come on, I'll take you to the room on the top floor."

At the top floor, Lu Yunjing pushed open the door to the room and said, "This room can see at least half of the mountain. Whether you're bathing or lying in bed at night, you can see the stars and the moon from above. This glass, you can see outside but cannot see inside, so there's no problem even if you sleep naked. But there's only one room like this, how will you two sleep tonight?"

Meng Yang looked around the room and said to Junchen in a deliberately loving but pained tone, "Although today is my birthday with you, it's actually your birthday, so shall I let you stay here?"

"Really?" Yu Junchen suppressed the joy in his heart and said humbly, "If you want to stay, you don't have to give it to me."

"Isn't it just a glasshouse? Do you need to let it go?" Luo Sheng clasped his hands and looked at Yu Junchen by the door, saying, "Since Meng Yang asked you to stay there, you will stay there. What use is politeness between you two?"

Luo Sheng saw that Yu Junchen really wanted to stay there, so he deliberately behaved like Meng Yang was his person and let Yu Junchen stay. He couldn't see what was so good about this room; any place in his houses was better than this. Although he could not feel the beauty of nature and the environment that Yu Junchen talked about, since Yu Junchen wanted to stay there, he had to find a way to let him stay.

"Then I won't be polite with you." Yu Junchen's eyes shone with an irrepressible joy as he turned towards the edge of the glass wall to look out.

Meng Yang and Lu Yunjing exchanged a quick look.