Twenty five

edited

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 | New Orleand , Louisiana𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |
New Orleand , Louisiana
𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

"Who would've thought that this lil nigga would be a father" Tray teased. He had been saying that ever since Dani told him what kory having.

Of course he wouldn't tell zay since the gender reveal in 2 days. But for right now they were at Nell crib smoking and by they I mean Nell , Tray and Zay cause the girls went out baby shopping. For what he didn't know cause already had hella baby Clothes.

crazy thing is they didn't even know the gender.

"Pull out game weak as fuckkk" Nell chimed in laughing like shit funny.

"Yea aight niggas keep laughing like y'all girls can't get pregnant" He took a long pull from his blunt.

They both laughed "you act like my wrap up game ain't strong" Tray said.

"Yeah nigga whatever but let's get to it though I'm tired of moe and Brazil and all them other folks" Zay informed.

"What your tryna do?" Nell asked being more interested. This nigga never liked Brazil he only tolerated her cause of winter. Other than the that he's been wanting to kill her since day one.

"We can set em up" Tray said passing zay the blunt.

"Okay but when and how".

"Invite them over play a few rounds of drunken uno take them to the trap and shoot that bitch up but do it after kory graduation".

trigger happy ass

"Yooo this Nigga crazy" Zakari said taking in Nell's plan. Shidddd but he couldn't think of nothing else so that's what they gon do.

"Okay but this shit going down at your house cause ion got time for kory ass fighting Brazil while she pregnant".

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |

Koryn hasn't spoken to her parents since she told them she was pregnant. she has to call zaiah to talk to jakori. They didn't even talk to her when she moved her stuff out of the house.

But on a much positive note she's now 5 months and today is her gender reveal. She would have did it a month ago but it didn't feel right. Now that she's big as a pumpkin deja thought it was a good idea.