Nineteen - ATL 3/4

edited

 | 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 |

| 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 |

"Y'all having fun?" My momma i'm asked.

"Yea we are we got a pool party planned later on today what you , David and Zara got planned for today?".

David is my moms fiancé they got engaged when mama had Zara who is now 3 years old that's my little baby right there ; zay don't talk about it much but our mom had 3 kids Zaire , zakari and then me.

Until a years ago Zaire died in a shooting coming from a gas station. Our dad always blamed my momma but mostly Zay for what happened that day.

"Girll nothing we probably gon take her hyper ass to a trampoline park where my son at".

"Don't do my sister miss girl but he In the other room with his girl" she laughed cause zay don't really talk to our mother.

"Ooo so he got a girl now finally he stop messing with that hoe dasani" Deja mouth is reckless.

"Welp take that up with your son imma get finish getting dressed I'll call you later love you mommy".

"Love you too stinka" She hung up the call sliding up her bathing suit. Today was Nelly bays birthday and they having a pool party they already started grilling downstairs.

No her and Shawn wasn't dating but they talking for the moment.

"Shawn I gotta show you something"

"Mhmm aight what you gotta show me" he said and she led him into the bathroom where she had a box with pictures of them , cuban link necklace with a matching bracelet , all his favorite candy and 3 shoe boxes.

"Thank youu ma" he picked me up putting me in the counter next to the box careful not to knock it over. He stepped in between her legs kissing her

"You know your the best right" he said in between kisses.

"Mmhm yea".

"Thank you for throwing this whole trip I really appreciate it and imma make you my girl soon" Winter instantly started smiling cause she liked home more than she'd care to admit.

"Aight let's go swim for I fuck you out this swim suit" he tapped her thighs.

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |
𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱