Fourteen

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Hello" Koryn answered with voice raspy cause she just woke up.

"Pull up" She pulled the phone away from her ear to see who it was once she saw it was Sergio she mugged the screen smacking her teeth.

"No I'm straight" Kory said calmly like nigga you haven't called nor texted in almost 2 weeks to top it off you not even coming with an apology fuck out my face we not even together no more.

The line went silent for a minute before she heard beeping ole dude really mad that Ian wanna come to his house at 2 in the morning oh well.

𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗈🧍🏽‍♀️.

𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 15𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙩😒.

𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡 , 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙮𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣
(𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥).

She let out a breath getting up cause this nigga crazy and she would be damned if he show up at l her house at 2am acting a damn fool. So she grabbed a pull over and left on her Nike pros , Sliding on her crocs and grabbed her keys walking out the house.

If he want sex he ain't getting it cause the first time she did it with him it was ass. He didn't even last long fr maybe 5 minutes on a good day and she faked it the whole time it made her feel nasty.

| 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚘 |

Sergio heard knocking on his door. He smiled to himself already knowing who it was. He was glad Koryn follows directions.

"Wassam" He opened the door stepping aside letting her in.

"Fuck up talking to me and get to the point" she rolled her eyes.

"I gotta talk to you to do so" He said smartly.

"Sergio I will punch you dead in yo shit what did you call me over here for" she waved him off.