Sixteen

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"MA CHILL OUT PLEASE" Koryn told her mother who was yelling through the phone.

"Chill out what do you mean chill out was I chilling out when you came out my coochie..No so watch ya self koryn kieraten!" she said.

The hell did that have to do with anything...

"I'm sorry mom but your yelling at me cause I forgot that today was the family day if I remembered I wouldn't have came over here" she said.

"Mhmm okay just hurry up and get here you need to help me cook , bring that boy you been messing with I wanna met him" she said then hung up.

This a set up ..

"Zayyy" She walked up stairs into his room seeing him with his head set on. So she decided to grab ice cube and put it down his shirt. Koryn smirked to herself going into the kitchen to grab an to ice cube.

As soon as she got up stairs she snuck behind him and poured it into his shirt.

"Ahh what the fuck!" he jumped up and he turned around she started dying laughing.

"You got 5 seconds to run 1...2.." he couldn't even finish his sentence before she dashed out the room.

"Wait wait I can't breathe Time out" she stopped at the end of the stairs panting.

Koryn was skinny but fat from in shape. Next thing she knew he come out of the corner with one of her wigs and scissors.

"Chill it was never that serious" She took a step towards him.

"Put the scissors down"

"Nahh you wanna play let's play" he said.

"It was just a jokey joke frann gimme my wig" She reasoned starting to cry cause that wig was her favorite and she hasn't even installed it yet.

"Okay I'll stop playing just put the scissors down" She told him knowing damn well she was gone do some stupid shit again.

"Pinky promise" Koryn held out her pink. He looked at it for a second then he pinky promised and put her wig down.

"My mom said I gotta go home we got that cook out I told you about and you gotta come".

"Alright gimme a hour then we'll leave".