Twenty - ATL 4/4

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

Today is valentines dayyy Koryn's 2nd favorite holiday. This morning kory woke up to a bouquet of orange roses , Reese's candy , sour patch kids , 2 Jordan boxes , a stack of cash and a note thats on a small note card from inside the roses that's says.

Good morning beautiful, I hope you enjoyed your sleep as well the gifts I left. I'll be by the house later around 12. I know how much you love your sundress , they way they hugs body perfectly , the way it makes you ass look and make you look sexcc. I still think you look better without anythin- I'm off topic , With that being said there is an sundress just for you in the closet. wear it if you'd like.

ughhh hormones gotta pimp wanting to cry. Pimp downnn pimp down!!!!

She damn near cried , when she saw this cause like that was so adorable. Anyway besides that she got herself together wearing the outfit he got her.

She made the bed an packed the rest of her stuff , making sure she had everything.

"Good morning miss momma" Winn greated. She smiled awkwardly at her but said hey back. Koryn was still getting used to this pregnancy thing.

"Still getting used to it huh?" Her her smile turned into a frown.

"Ahh girly your gonna be a great mother to aunties baby in plus zakari will be with you along the way"

She sighed rubbing her stomach. The night she found out she was pregnant she was crying like a mfk cause why her bro whyyy.

She not even gon to much worry about telling her parents about it it's zakari she worried about. They weren't even together for real. This could be the icing on the cake and she didn't mean that in a good way.

"Your pregnant? congratulations" Danielle said walking into the kitchen taking a seat next to me.

"Thank youu and yes I am"

"How many weeks? or do you not know"

"When I took the test last night it said 5/8 weeks so some where In between there I go to the doctors when I get back to louisiana "

"Why you so all dressed up?" She asked.

"Rightt frann where you going?" Winn joined in just now noticing her friend was all dolled up.