Ainsley shut up because of that and pout and Yuna smiles because she won against Ainsley

Heh seems like the twins are scared to Yuna as well.Actually Yuna isn't that scary haha.

Anyways back to the story so as our main characters journey towards dawn winery to fetch their friend caelus,on their way there Yuna saw a cute hydro,pyro,anemo and dendro slimes and she greedily runs towards it and grabs and hug it.

"Waahhh!!so cute!so cute!!!I really like slimes they're so squishy and soft"she said as she snuggles the four slimes and poor slimes so clueless on what's happening to them.

Chenyan,Ainsley and Ayden were speechless watching Yuna snuggling those slimes

'ah she never change'they thought and sighs

Chenyan cleared his throat and said politely "dear sister we should get going time is against us,we better reach our Destination before the day ends"

Yuna glared at chenyan for interrupting her and sighs "fine but I'll bring these slimes and no I won't take no as an answer my dear brother"

"Alright alright please put them in this----"Yuna cut off chenyan's words

"No need I could just put them like this"she said as she put the hydro slime in her head,while the pyro and anemo slimes are both in her shoulders and then the dendro slimes stayed at her arms "see all set now let's go!"she said happily and walks ahead of them

The three boys just look at each other and sighs then follow Yuna.

More time passes and they finally arrives at the dawn winery,they knocked on the door and adeline open it.

"Hello may I help you?"Adeline asked politely

"Hi um is caelus here?"Yuna asked Adeline

"Young master caelus?sadly he's not here.Master crepus,master diluc and sir kaeya are with him i heard that they'll go to starsnatch cliff to have a picnic in there"Adeline says,Yuna was shocked and so is the others

"I see,well then thanks we should get going then sorry for taking your time miss"Yuna as she smiles

Adeline nods at her and closed the door.

Yuna look at her brother and her friends,she noticed her brother's expression 'big brother looks so disappointed'

She laugh awkwardly "haha seems like caelus is busy with his family um let's just get going"

And so they continue their journey as they're getting near dragonspine the wind turn cold

Lucky for Yuna she has the pyro slime,while chenyan just crosses his arm as he walks.He already used in cold places anyways and besides for him Dragonspine isn't as cold like snezhnaya.

Meanwhile the two electro user....

"Waah it's cold Ayden"Ainsley as he move closer to his brother

Ayden sighs and hugs his brother then look at chenyan "chenyan we should move faster,we need to arrived at the location before bennett and the others"

Chenyan nodded as they moved faster.

Meanwhile Bennett,razor and fischl.

"Razor...sense...something"

"What is it razor?"Bennett gasp "oh no is it because of my bad luck?!"

"No...razor.. can't sense any threat from them,but razor...but razor is sure they're good people"razor as he smells the air

Fischl stayed silent but feels her sorrounding in case there's danger and oz is beside her doing the same thing

{A/N:I don't know how to write fischl being herself sorry (;ŏ﹏ŏ) (ᗒᗩᗕ) }

Bennett,razor and fischl didn't let their guard down as they keep walking towards their destination.

Back to Yuna's group...

Yuna and the others walks a little bit far away from Bennett's group.

"Did razor sense us?"Ainsley asked when he noticed that Bennett's group stop for a bit before they continue walking.

"I'm pretty sure he sense us"Yuna as she shrugs her shoulders

"Guys stop talking and be cautious we need to stay guarded,you know what kind of place dragonspine is.This place is full of dangerous monsters much stronger than the monsters we saw in monstadt"chenyan as he moved closer to his little sister,just in case there's an enemy.

Ayden did the same thing,he also moved closer to Ainsley he doesn't want to see his little brother hurt even though he won't admit it and thinks that Ainsley is an idiot,still he loves his brother more than he loves himself.

More time passes by and they're getting closer and closer at their destination.

Yuna could feel it's getting much more colder than before,she could feel the cold winds slapping in her skin.She had a bad feeling for this.

Chenyan remember this place,this is the place where that accident who cause Bennett's life happened.He is pretty sure that those lawachurls are just hiding in this snow storms.

Both Yuna and chenyan never left their eyes on Bennett's group,Because once they look away from them they are very sure that something bad will happened on them.

Ainsley and Ayden looks around and sense something is amiss in this place.

Yuna's group hide somewhere near Bennett's group as they ready their weapons.

Bennett's group stop walking and razor smells the air and feels his sorrounding.Other than the smell of snow and cold air,he feels that something is wrong in this place,he felt like there's an enemy nearby lots of them and these enemies are very strong.

Bennett feels the same thing too and so is fischl.The three of them ready their weapon.As they look around.

The snow lawachurls who's been hiding showed up and roared.There are 6 lawachurls in total and these monsters sorrounds Bennett's group.

Bennett,fischl and razor's eyes widen in shocked as they saw the 6 snow lawachurls.They couldn't believe what they see,there are 6 snow lawachurls and their group contains only 3.

Bennett thinks that there's a high chance that their going to lose and died.He grip his sword tightly.

Yuna and the others looks and sees the 6 snow lawachurls sorrounding Bennett's group.

"So this is why this commission rank A,is this why Bennett died?tsk the one who commission this is surely has a problem in his brain.I know from the start that this commission sounds fishy like just look at those snow lawachurls."Yuna as she grips her bow tightly,as if she's ready to shoot those snow lawachurls.Her bow is emitting a mini meteorites that sorrounds it.

Chenyan can sense her sister's anger,he too is angry.He grip his polearm tightly his weapon emitting a whirlpool that sorrounds his polearm and hand as he look at Bennett and his friends.

While Ainsley almost go out from their hiding spot in anger.He's worried that the same thing will happened to Bennett,his catalyst book is floating beside him emitting some electro.Then there's Ayden who's sword releasing electro.

You could actually tell that the twins is angry by just hearing those thunder roaring in the sky.

Thunder roared in sky as the cold wind blowed more widely as Bennett,fischl,razor attacks the snow lawachurls with a shouts.The snow lawachurls roared as it also attacked Bennett's group.

Yuna's group shouts in unison as they stand up and get out from their hiding spots

"Bennett/fischl/razor!!!!"