twenty four.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

The car ride was dead silent. It wasn't the type of comfortable silence, it was the silence that they both knew that something was going on tremendously between them. Jimin's eyes are glued on the road infront of them while Jeongyeon's resting her arm and face by the passenger window, not even daring to look at him.

Jeongyeon didn't talk nor ran after him. She simply walked away, Jihyo and the boys tried stopping her but she just continued to walk. Just as Jimin was about to reach Seulgi, he noticed that Jeongyeon wasn't there anymore so he ran after her while Jihyo's getting pissed on her cousin really bad.

Even up until now, Jimin didn't dare to open his mouth as he doesn't know what to say or tell her. He didn't know why his heart race for both women but he couldn't decide which one he really belongs to.

"We're here." Jimin silently said.

Jeongyeon didn't say anything, she hopped off the car and went straight to her room right after. Jimin didn't have the chance to run after her this time. He sat on the sofa weakly, running his hands through his hair.

"Is everything alright, Jimin?" Mrs. Min suddenly came behind him with a small tray of drink. He looked at her briefly but goes back to what he's doing — stressing himself out.

"Yeah... Just thinking of some stuff." He replied quietly.

"Whatever it is, you need to calm down and think about your next actions would be." Mrs. Min placed the glass of orange juice infront of him. It was Jimin's favourite drink whenever he's distressed or sad. She knows him too well.

"Thank you." He smiled weakly.

"Anytime, my child."

∘◦❦◦∘

Four days has passed since then and Jeongyeon tries to pretend everything is alright, except the obvious avoidance she's been doing towards Jimin. She continues to work like the usual and Jimin being out of the house for so long, just like the stuff he was doing before. Today, Jihyo came over to wrap some presents for their christmas celebration in two weeks.

"Jeongyeon-ah. I know everything went bad that time and I need to lift the atmosphere in this room—"

"That won't be necessary. I'm okay, and he's fine with it so it doesn't matter." Jeongyeon wrapped a small toy inside a cute, tiny box and wrote 'To: Dahyun' on the small tag attached to it.

"Yah. Don't say that. Jimin must have been confused or something, he's stupid, that's the bottomline. But I know he would never do that to you." Jihyo persuades.

"He did, and he did it infront of me. So let's just move on or something." With a slight hint of annoyance, Jeongyeon groaned lowly.

"I'm gonna tell you this one time, he's into you, he likes you and whatever corny shit he's been telling you from the past few weeks, it's true. I know Jimin ever since we were children. So please, give him one more chance." Jihyo was on the verge of tearing up, holding her friend's hand close to her chest as she pleads. "Please."

Jeongyeon knows herself she still likes him. A lot. She was hurt, confused, or even sad. He didn't even say 'sorry' to her since then or even have the guts to approach her anymore.

"His actions spoke louder than his cheesy lines. And this whole conversation is over. We should wrap the remaining presents." Jeongyeon stated.

Jihyo didn't protest anymore but she asked her once again, "Okay, fine. I won't bug you anymore. But can you at least accompany me to the racing event again please?"