𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 》13

"YOU SUCK SO BAD, CALYSPO." giselle groans, falling backwards straight onto cal's bed.

calypso shakes her head. "seriously pulling out the full name over a no to getting dunkin?"

gis nods her head aggressively. "first you kidnap me at the ass crack of dawn, and then you don't even let me get coffee."

"i told you yesterday i was picking you up at nine."

"no you didn't, you liar!" gis sat back up. "you told my mom you were picking me up at nine! and so i went to bed at 3 in the morning, thinking i could sleep till noon and then she comes in my room and completely ruins every hope and dream i've ever had. ever."

cal giggles. "dramatic much? but i'm kidding. i have a coffee for you in the fridge, i picked some up last night after my mental breakdown."

gis had already gotten the alyssa debrief; that's not why she was there. no, she was there because cal still hadn't finished packing, whereas gis had finished over a week ago.

almost 18, and yet it still seemed she couldn't do anything by herself.

"look, it's july. it can't be that bad, so just bring some cute outfits and a jacket just in case. otherwise you can probably just buy new clothes there, silly." gis says, already walking out of the room to go get her coffee.

cal rolls her eyes at giselle, pulling out her suitcase. she got it when she was thirteen - it was a bright turquoise.

she was glad the world had grown out of that phase. and the mustaches, those were pretty bad too.

she shuddered at the thought.

cal started searching her closet, throwing cute outfits into the suitcase without much thought as gis came in.

"how does dunkins coffee manage to taste different every single time? this tastes like absolute dogshit, but like a different kind than last time i had it. i bet it was a german shepherd instead of a maltese this time." gis rambles, setting her coffee on calypso's desk before looking at the suitcase.

she picks up a shirt and immediately makes a face. "this is the ugliest fucking shirt ive ever seen in my life. where did you get this?"

cal smiles. "your closet, dumbass."

giselle laughs loudly. "did i get that from goodwill? i don't even remember buying it, holy shit. okay, put that in the 'never wear this again burn it in a ditch' pile." she says, throwing it onto the bed.

"i don't have a pile like that- gis, what the hell is wrong with you?" she responds, making a face.

"you don't seperate your clothes into piles?"

exasperated, cal just laughs. "not demonic ones," she holds up a skirt. "is this cute?"

gis looks at it for a moment before nodding. "yeah, no. it's actually so ugly i think you should just give it to me to save yourself from the embarrassment."

calypso rolls her eyes, throwing it into the suitcase, which pretty much has the clothes she needs. she just needs to add her essentials, and it'd be ready.

gis immediately leans down and starts folding her clothes nice and pretty, rolling up the shirts and maximizing the overall space.

cal just smiled. her sisters had always done that for her; but now, she wasn't even sure if they knew she was leaving the country.

honestly, it was probably her fault they hadn't reached out. phones work two ways, and calypso hadn't even begun to think about messaging them. but they sure as hell didn't seem to mind much.

she broke out of her thoughts as she heard the discord ringtone coming from her computer, quickly answering it to tommy.

"echo! tell will i'm your favorite!" he yells, and wilbur immediately starts protesting.

"no, no, no. i might not be her favorite, but it's definitely not you fucker." he responds, making cal laugh.

she looks to gis who went silent, typing before showing cal her phone. 'am i allowed to speak?'

cal nods. "will's right. niki is obviously the best choice."

"i say karl!" gis yells from the background, making tommy groan loudly.

"giselle, you need to let it go. you've had a crush on this man for so long. you're like every teenage girl in the country." he says, making her scoff.

will furrows his eyebrows. "wait, wait, wait. who's giselle? i think chats even more confused than i am."

"she's my bestfriend, we can just call her gis. she's been dying to meet you guys." cal explains.

"i know everything about this woman. i could get her cancelled on twitter."

calypso whips her head around to look at gis. "don't you dare."

"keep talking shit, i just might."

[♧▪︎♧]

a/n-

song has nothing to do with the chapter tbh. a friend just reccomended it and i cant stop listening.
anyway i hope you enjoyed the gis content!!! she's been introduced to chat which means she can be in tommys irl vlog when they go to england!!!
speaking of.....
next chapter....
;)

tout mon amour,

laine <3