𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 》12

THE SECOND CALYPSO GOT HOME, SHE CALLED TOMMY. he was still in a call with the others, but went on deafen the second he saw the tears streaming down her face.

she didn't call him like this often. she usually just ranted to gis, or her notes app, but she didn't answer and she needed to talk to someone.

"are you okay? what happened?" he said, a glint of worry in his eye.

cal sniffled. "he's got a fucking girlfriend, tom. everyone got to meet her before me too, and they don't even fucking live with him."

"slow down, are you talking about your dad?"

"yeah. went out for icecream and he tells me that he's had a girlfriend for months, and her name is alyssa. god, i hate that stupid name." she says, wiping away her tears.

she was upset before, but now she just feels frustrated.

"okay, give me a second evans-" tommy cuts off, leaving the discord call and typing something in chat before turning his attention back to calypso. "don't blame it too much on her, you know it was your dad's actions. and maybe think about why he would've kept it from you?"

she glares at the camera, jokingly. "aren't you supposed to be on my side here?"

he smiles. "always am, cal. just trying to look out for you, think a little more reasonably here."

she sighs. "you're right, i just don't want to admit it. i don't understand how he moved on so quick. did he not love mom?"

"no, no, no. calypso. of course he loved your mom, dumbass. he's gotta branch out, you're moving out soon. i'm sure he doesn't want to be alone." tom says, shaking his head.

"stop being right. i hate it."

"fuck you too, now are you okay?" he asks.

calypso turns back to the camera. "i think so. thank you. maybe i'll talk to my dad or something. wait- i forgot to mention the best part," she says, hitting her desk, hard. "she has a fucking son."

tommy's eyebrows shoot up. "oh shit, the plot thickens."

cal laughs lightly. "i know. what does he want me to do with that information? shout yippee? fucking kumbaya?"

"just ask him if he watches georgenotfound, that'll solve all your issues."

"shut up tommy. you're so stupid."

"no i'm not, i'm right. if he watches georgenotfound then all is well, and if he doesn't, then someone get my sticks."

cal snorts. "your fucking sticks? wait- what if he watches you? how do i break it to the guy that i'm bestfriends with his favorite youtuber? holy shit, what if he's like...old?"

tommy rolls his eyes. "then chances are he wouldn't be watching me. have you seen the ages of my audience? they're like mainly 12 year old boys."

"true. wait we got off topic- either way, i have to deal with this. should i call my sister? to see what kind of a person she is?" cal says, starting to bite her nails - a nervous habit she's developed, one she's never been able to break.

tom shrugs. "i almost say just talk to your dad. ask to meet her. but if you aren't ready for all that, call your sister. you'll be in england in like a week anyway, worse case scenario it goes horribly and you won't have to think about it for awhile because you'll be in another continent."

"fair point tommy. who knew you had a brain in that big head of yours!" she said and he squints at the camera.

"i should hang up on you right now."

"you wouldn't hang up on a crying girl, would you? i thought you were good with the ladies." she says.

he shakes his head slightly. "you aren't crying anymore, dumbass. i achieved my goal. so yes, i'm great with the ladies."

"fuck you, simmons."

[♧▪︎♤]

a/n-

I'M BACK BABY! dont expect another update before christmas but i'll try because i love you guys. thank you sm for all the support and thank you especially to one comment who told me to come back bc it inspired me to finish this chapter thats been in the drafts for like months. ANYWAY ILY BYE

tout mon amour,
laine