◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding

Depuis le début

     Y/n's mouth hung open in shock at all this; allowing a chuckle to slip from Ya Wenling's mouth. How did Mei Farewell just let all that slip off her tongue like it was everyday information?!

     "Hua Cheng was planning to take you to us and then deal with you himself after our little reunion. But Mei Nianqing and Jun Wu came into the picture, he had us go get you back in return for me getting custody over you for a week. Here we are."

     Y/n felt like a child in a court with their divorced parents, fighting over who gets to keep the kid. It wasn't a good feeling.

     "...so you basically hired Hua Cheng as a hitman, for me."

     "Well when you put it that way it just sounds bad."

     Probably because it was!

     "And who were you going to give me to, you know; to get out of this world?!"

     "..."

     Mei's smirk faded and Y/n only returned it with a devilish look of his own. Ya Wenling only glanced at Mei, awaiting an answer as well.

     "Well? I wasn't told this Heng Mei,"

     "I told you to call me Mei Farewell, or Mei."

     "I'll keep on calling you by your past name until you tell us, Heng Mei." Ya Wenling really knew how to get on someone's nerves, and Y/n didn't know if that was a good attribute to have or not.

     Sure he wasn't the happiest about the fact that his tears were waisted for nothing, and that he was being tossed around from person to person like a doll. But it was better than sharing a room with a ticking time bomb ready to explode with the human face disease, and a man that's basically a bag of bones.

     Yea, Y/n called Jun Wu a ticking time bomb, he had many other imaginary names:

     No faced maniac
     Mr. Personality swap
     Grandpa Wu

     And so much more that would have definitely pissed the living hell out of Jun Wu if he used them. But to keep himself alive and out of the way of a very firm beating from the bag of bones, Y/n contained himself at the dinners.

     "Okay fine, I was going to give you to Pei Ming."

     Y/n and Ya Wenling seemed to choke on air at the sound of the name.

     "WHAT?!" Y/n was very close to leaping out of the bed and slapping Mei in the face.

     Ya Wenling had killing intent in her eyes, to which Mei just pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes in frustration. Ya Wenling had a much better chance at intimidating Mei since she was right next to her and she was a ghost at that; who also had connections with Hua Cheng.

     "Pei Ming saw you walk into my house with me, I don't know how though, and because of that planned to get to you through me. So we made a deal; he gets you, I get to go back to my world through a teleportation array."

     "Really, and you were going to blackmail your way out of this damned place through me?!" Y/n demanded, anger shrilling in his throat.