Chapter 11

As me and the old man stand off I started to pant slightly but after a minute I calmed down.

3rd person POV.

We go to where the sins are as they are talking about the boy.

King: ban you think the kid has any tricks left up his sleeves?

Ban: hmmmmm not sure but that dowel he used the heavy uhhh.

King: heavy metal it's one of dianes spells if I recall only giants can learn that spell and giants can teach them to other races hmmmmm.

Ban: the kid said he wasn't a giant he's a hybrid.

King looked at ban.

Ban: kid said he's a vampire and demon hybrid though he seemed like he was nice enough.

This caught king by surprise.

King: are you serious a hybrid like that just a demon or a vampire has high combat potential but mix those 2 together.

Ban: his potential could even match us.

King: *serious* ban would you consider him an enemy.

Ban thought about this for a few seconds as just before he answered they both heard.

Sol/della: hang in there big brother!!!

They then looked at the 2 kids who said that they was on top of a tall muscular guy as he then said.

Zalpa: come on kid you got this!!!

King: (those army his actual family nothing from any of them look even similar to him though he might have gotten everything from his mother.)

Ban: I don't think we have to worry about him I offered him to come to the boar hat so if you have questions then if he comes then you can ask him then.

Tsuki's POV.

As I heard my family I heard Cain.

Cain: is that your family kid.

Tsuki: .    .   . Yes.

Cain: it's nice to have people you love cheering you on how about we continue you this.

I nodded we then rushed at each other when got close to each other I then used.

Tsuki: FREEZIA!!!!!!!

Just then a huge magic circle appeared above us and the surrounding area as ice and snow covered the ground I saw Cain was frozen but cracks started foaming I jumped back as I hit the ground I summoned a water bomb and started to pump in more MP in to as I then heard.

Zalpa: where the hell did he learn that from?!

Just then the ice Cain was in broke as he rushed at me he saw I had a bigger version of my water bomb I then throw it at him as it collided with him I saw it start to boil on the inside of it as it then fell apart.

Announcer: *excited* incredible tsuki's magical attacks are becoming stronger but Cain seems to be using experience instead of just brute strength but which will give out the younger's tenacity and agility or the older's age and wisdom!!!

The crowd cheered despite being in snow as I saw Cain rush at me again he tried to hit me in the face as I blocked him with my right elbow making a small shock wave as he then asked.

Cain: why is it you fight.

Tsuki: *through gritted teeth* to grow stronger.

Cain backed off slightly as tsuki kicked him in the chest as he then rushed at him and kneed him in the gut and backed off as he heard Cain ask.