Chapter 2

As I got over to her she took my face and started looking at it as I then asked as she was looking over my body for some reason.

Tsuki: what are you doing.

Matrona: making sure your not injured a child can get hurt easily.

I puffed my cheeks out as I say.

Tsuki: *pouting* I'm not a child.

Matrona: then what are you.

Tsuki: a teenager.

Matrona: still technically a child.

Tsuki: if your a giant then why are you not well giant.

Matrona: it's a special ability few of my race have I fortunately have it now then now that I know your not hurt what kind of sword is that on your back.

Tsuki: oh it's something called a sacred treasure my parents gave me.

I saw her eyes widened at this as she then says.

Matrona: w-what what's it's called.

Tsuki: oh it's called incrusio.

Matrona: huh I don't think I've heard of one with that name before.

I then heard a noise and I then looked up to see a pillar about to crush the both of us just then Matrona jumped up and punched it in to dust as she then rushed over to me asking.

Matrona: are you ok tsuki.

I nodded as she then said.

Matrona: take my hand we need to get out of here before this place collapses.

She was a bit over 7 feet tall she's still basically a giant I held my hand up to her as she took it in to hers it will be safest if I do go with her as far as I can or want we then headed towards where I assume the exit was.

Small time skip.

As we was walking I saw the exit she picked me up and jumped out of the hole with me the light was bright at first but I slowly got used to it as she then sat me down and I then said.

Tsuki: ok um thanks I guess I'll see you later.

I then turned around as I then heard her say.

Matrona: oh and where do think your going you've been sealed for god knows how long you don't have any money you barely have any magical power and I can guess by the lack of muscles you don't know how to even swing a sword you may have one but you don't even know how to use it and not only that but your a child you'd be the easiest target out there.

Tsuki: then what should I do?

Just then she started to grow bigger and bigger as she was now in her giant form she then looked down at me and said.

Matrona : well it may not be much but I have a home that's not far from and a family that will welcome you with open arms I can't promise a lot but I can promise you this.

She then bent down in front of me and said.

Matrona: I can promise you a roof over your head 3 cooked meals a day and training to use that sword or sacred treasure or whatever you call it and I can promise you a home.

I didn't look at her.

Tsuki: (home I've never had a home before.)

I then looked up at her and I said.

Tsuki: and you would just except a child a vampire child in to your home with no questions asked I don't buy it there's always a price I know that no one in this or any world would do something that kind out of the goodness of their heart.