Valentine's Day (Part 1)

Marinette
After the Christmas Ball, we had our one week vacation then school started again in January. It has only been a term (4 months) since I started and if I'm being really honest, nothing has changed...well....except for my feelings towards Damian. At first it started off as just..a friendly relationship until he started pulling those 'nightly visits' and did all that 'iffy stuff' to me.

But during the vacation he never came to visit once after he came on Christmas. A week later and nothing. I wanted to call him but his phone description read 'Busy'. *sigh* What the hell is he doing to me? But...there's good news, Adrien and Zoe are now going out. He wanted to tell her about him but...on the most loving day of the year for couples, Valentine's Day. Which is now 4 Saturday's away.

Zoe said she's always wanted to be a supernatural study scientist and researcher when she grows up so Adrien is like her genie pig. Thinking about it makes me wanna laugh. I left the compound of the school, not even seeing Damian today. I was walking home...alone...and feeling empty inside...
~~~~~~~~~~

Week 2
The weeks were escaping me way too fast. And again, no Damian in sight. Since this is going on in my head and no one is hearing this I'll be totally honest. It's just not the same without him. I miss him just poking his head in my business, asking me questions about my life, telling me how much he l-lo..- I couldn't finish the statement. Does he...l-love..me? I mean...he's never said it before...

I bit my lip just thinking about it. I think the better question is...Do I love him..? I paused in my path in the middle of the school corridor. I stared blankly at the ground. What is he doing to me? And with that, the month of January came to an abrupt end.
~~~~~~~~~~

Week 3
The first week of February, no Damian. This time I actually travelled up the staircase to his class and asked for him during break. "He's here today but he was sent to a private classroom just for him and his brothers. His schedule is now changed and different from ours. Sorry, kid." I sighed and thanked the upperclassmen, returning to my class. I slumped in my chair, looking out the window.

Adrien: Hey Mari, what's wrong?

Marinette: Damian.

Adrien: I wasn't expecting you to be honest with me. Wow. Wanna talk about it?

Marinette: Even If we did, I don't think it'll solve the problem. Thanks, Adrien.

The first week of February, closed.
~~~~~~~~~~

Week 4
Valentine's Day was upon us. School had ended and I was now in the music room playing the piano. I watched online tutorials and used the piano here at school to practice what I've learnt to the point where I made up my own song. And thanks to my lack of presence, no one notices me.

Damian
I haven't really been in touch with Marinette and I don't want this to sound weird but, I've been watching her, checking up on her and all that when I had the time. My brothers and I got special permission to have some of our teachers come teach us at different hours of the day because of father. Though I guess mere humans would do anything just to get their hands on a billionaire playboy and his money.

School ended and my brothers and I were on break. We were walking around when my super-hearing abilities picked up on something. Music, very faint yet clear coming from the music room. Hypnotic. I followed. I peeked through the glass window of the door and saw my Angel playing the piano. I'm so sorry Angel, just give me until the special day and everything will go back to normal. I promise.
~~~~~~~~~~