Vampire

Marinette
*sigh* Today's my first day of high school and I'm so not prepared for this. Yeah...I have my books, pencils, pens, all that stuff but...mentally not prepared. At all. My name's Marinette Dupain. I'm half vampire (Papa) and half human (Maman). I live with my dad in Gotham since my mom left us with my somehow fully human older brother, Marin to some other part of the world. My guess was Paris since that's where we used to live.

Vampires have many abilities such as speed, strength, transformations into different animals, night vision, agility, mind control, super long sharp nails. But the strength of a werewolf is generally stronger than that of a vampire. And the abilities of devils are more varied than vampires. They have magic for crying out loud!

We don't drink blood like those other vampire lunatics out there. I walked down the stairs to see my papa left some money for me which meant he had already left. He works as a baker down at the bakery not too far from here. I fixed my tie on my uniform and left after applying some sun screen. Vamps are very delicate in the sun. I left after taking my chain of keys, locking the door and headed to the convenient store..in the opposite direction of the school.

I was about to walk pass a corner when I guy ran around the corner at high speed. I fell back and so did he. I looked up and so did and our eyes met for a hot second before I got up, dusting my skirt off and gestured my hand. He had black hair, beautiful emerald green eyes and had the male version to my uniform on. He took my hand and apologized.

Damian: I'm so sorry, miss. It's my fault entirely.

Marinette: It's fine. Nothing's broken. What about you?

Damian: I'm supposed to be asking you that. I'm fine, thanks. By the looks of it, we go to the same school only I'm a year above you by the color of your tie. I'm Damian Wayne. Pleasure.

Marinette: Marinette Dupain. And you're right. Today's my first day.

Damian: Yeah... I'd love to make it up to you but I really need to get going. It's an emergency. Later...I guess.

Marinette: Uhh, Yeah.

He ran off again in the opposite way I was headed and continued. But damn...his hand...was unusually warm for a human, and that impact was massive. His grip too, very firm. I brushed the thoughts off as I got into an alley and used my vampire abilities to get to the convenient store and back in time for school. I got what I needed and headed over to the bus stop and drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~

I got off and looked at the school compound damn...it was big. I sighed and entered the compound with caution. Now let's see what this place has to offer.