Magic

Marinette
It was lunch time and since I don't really have the time to make friends and honestly didn't want any I sat outside by myself with my lunch box I prepared last night. I took out my chopsticks and began eating my food. I stopped and looked up as I heard something above me when some kind of liquid was poured all over me. It was red and that's when my vamp kicked in. Is this blood..?

I felt myself turning so packed my things and ran to the bathroom after hearing someone running towards me nearby calling out my name.
~~~~~

Damian
I was currently heading up to the school's roof to see my brothers waiting. I sat with them and we chatted when Todd got tired of his drink and stupidly decided to throw it off the roof.

Damian: Todd don't be an a**. There's a trash can right over there.

Tim: Yeah, Jaybird, What if someone's down there?

Jason: Please...no one eats outside. *pours*

Ahh!

Dick: Sh*t! There is someone down there!

I looked over and immediately recognized the midnight blue hair. Marinette. I ran down the stairs and called out her name when I was near. When I arrived, all that was left was puddles of red soda.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette
I finally made it to the bathroom unseen and realized that it was only soda. I know I said I don't drink nor crave blood, I don't, I just turn when I see or smell it. I've trained my mind to think of blood like if it were watery ketchup which, I don't know about you, is disgusting. That's how I built up my blood tolerance. I looked in the mirror and sighed. My eyes and teeth went back to normal.

I got out most of the stains on my clothes which is more than I can say about my hair. I took a deep breath before going back out to my lockers, avoiding the stares I got from the people I passed and took out my spare uniform. Luckily, my papa bought six. I returned to the bathroom, changing then leaving, placing my clothes in a bag and resting it in my locker. Great...now it's gonna smell like stinky soda.

I went back to class as the bell rang and sat down. Everyone stared at me, probably cos I stink of soda but what do I care. I waited it out for the rest of day. The school day ended and I left the class taking my uniform and homework with me. I was about to leave the compound when I heard my name.

Damian: Hey, Marinette!

Marinette: Damian?

Damian: I'm really sorry about earlier. It was my brother who threw the soda on you. We warned him not to, but as the idiot he is wouldn't listen and did it anyways.

Marinette: That's nice and all. But I want the apology from him..-

Jason: ..Jeez, you're such a picky chick, pixie. I'm sorry about earlier. It was very stupid of me and I won't do it again.

Marinette: Probably not to me..but what if it's another girl, What then?

Dick: We'll see to it that it doesn't come to that.

Tim: If you want as compensation, we could get the stains out of the uniform and bring it back for you tomorrow?

Marinette: That isn't necessary. Thanks for the offer, but I should really be getting home. I hope you learn from your mistakes, boys. I know you're rich and all, but money can't buy everything nor forgiveness. Later...
~~~~~
Damian: Pfft, Todd you've been told off by a first year. A girl no less. What do you have to say for yourself?

Jason: Shut Up, demon spawn.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette: Hey Papa, I'm back.

Tom: Hey, honey. How was school?

Marinette: Indescribably terrible. *sigh* I'll be in the laundry room if you need me...

Tom: Uhh....ok...

Marinette
I placed the clothes to soak first to get most of the stains and smell out then put the machine on to wash them. I went up to my room, dropped my bag and took a bath to get the remainder of the soda out of my hair. I came out, towel wrapped around my hair, starting my homework for tomorrow. I was finished in about two hours, so I went downstairs to check on papa. He was in the kitchen frying shrimp wontons.

My favorite. I smiled as he rested them on the table and we ate while watching the news.

Today we've received word of another vampire killing in the city. Witnesses say that the victim was a human girl around the age of 20 who happened to be walking by. When a guy jumped on her and drank her empty while flying away. These vampire killings have been getting more and more frequent and they are targeting young females at an unprecedented rate. Ladies, be careful. Next up, Sports...

Tom: Damn, these vampires need to learn how to control their lust.

Marinette: Yeah...
No wonder I turned at school. I smelt blood in the area earlier and took it out on the soda.

Tom: Well, I have an early day tomorrow as usual, honey, so I'm turning in now. Good night, honey.

Marinette: Ok. I'll take care of the rest. Good night, papa.
~~~~~~~~~~

I was finished cleaning and clearing the table when I felt a pull on my heart. I brushed it off and headed towards the window to close it, when it pulled again. What the hell? If it pulls again, I'll tell papa. I went over to the final window that needed to be closed when I saw something in the distance.

Damian
Today, father and my brothers were going hunting with the pack. We all transformed; father with black hair and dark blue eyes, Grayson with black fur and blue eyes, Todd with black fur with a white streak going down his back and blue eyes, Drake with black fur and blue eyes, and finally me with midnight black fur and green eyes. Believe it or not, a werewolf with black fur is known to be the most dangerous. Lucky us.

We left leaving Alfred alone at the mansion. The only human in this house. Or at least I think he is... We were running all over to get to the usual place when something pulled in my left chest. My heart. I brushed it off but then it pulled again only this time it pulled me away in a different direction. I did the stupidest thing I could've possible done and followed it. I landed on a roof opposite to the one that had lights on.

I saw a shadow in the house, taking off the lights and closing the house. That's when something came over me. I couldn't control my body anymore, my limbs had a mind of their own. The girl was on her last window close-up when I was running towards it and jumped in.

Adrien
I was watching the little vamp close-up for the night when a stray wolf came. Maybe that thing could help me in my plan. I conjured a purple sphere in my hand and planted it on the roof I was on. It flowed towards the creature and made contact engulfing him in purple bubbles. I was controlling him as if he were my puppet and moved him in the direction of the window and made him leap in.