Devil

Adrien
Gabriel: Adrien, I'm sending you to investigate the human world for a year and five us your findings about the Vampire, werewolf and human population. Do not disappoint me. And the Amin mission is to discover the new vampire warrior.  

Adrien: You have my word, father.
~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in the human world by using a teleportation spell and transporting myself on one of the buildings. I live in the underworld with my father as my mother died years ago after falling severely ill. I am Adrien Agreste, the son of Gabriel Agreste, the king of all the underworlds and devils. I was sent to investigate the vampires and find the new vampire warrior and figure out a way to defeat him.

About 10 thousand (10,000) years ago when I wasn't even born yet (I'm only 16 hundred (1,600) years old, I'm still pretty young), there was a man...a vampire...who stood out among the rest. His name was Fu. And he was crowned and given the title, 'Vampire Warrior', protector of all vampire kind and honestly a good man. When suddenly, there was a fight between a devil and a vampire. My grandfather and his master who trained him.

This fight turned into a war that killed millions of people. The vampire warrior risked his life in order to seal us away from human eyes. The Creation of the Underworld. He soon died but his legacy still stands. That's when different scents filled the air. Mixtures of humans and werewolves and worst of all...vampires. Blood scents flew every and it was making me nauseous. I looked down at a girl who caught my attention.

A vampire no less. She was currently taking one of those long moving vehicles, a bus I think they call it, to go somewhere. But she...She was different. Special... I followed the transporting machine and stopped at a school... Hmm...*smirks*
~~~~~~~~~~

Godfrey: Good morning class. I'm Mr. Godfrey and I'm your homeroom teacher for the year. Welcome to class 1A. *gasps* Well it seems we have a late comer to the class. Please come in and introduce yourself.

Adrien: Good morning, my name's Adrien Agreste and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope we can all be friends.
Yeah...not really. And this mind controlling spell is flawless. Humans are so fragile and stupid. I looked around and found an empty seat next to the girl I was looking for. Perfect.

Godfrey: Please, take a seat next to the young lady in the back. *flips through book* Marinette, is it? I would like you to show the young man around for the day please. *gasps*

Marinette: *sigh* Yes sir...

Godfrey: Well, let's get started.
~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang for break and I left the class following the girl. She looked very displeased but what do I care. Vampires don't deserve the time of day nor does she. Female or not, they're all the same.

Adrien: So Marinette was it? I'm sorry you have to do this.

Marinette: It's fine.

We were finished walking through the entire school by the end of break and made it back to class right before the bell had rung. I glared at the vamp. Don't worry...my eyes will be staying on you, little vamp. You won't escape my sight.