Friends

Marinette
I returned home and got through the same way I got out. I closed and locked the windows and headed up to my room. I heard my dad snoring from his room so I knew he was fast asleep. I entered my room and sat at my desk finishing the episode of my favorite series before I went to bed. That's when the scent of blood filled the air, but it was different. I quickly got up and turned around to see a familiar face staring at me.

Adrien. His eyes glowed purple and he held his finger high about shoulder level which had a drop of blood leaking from his index. My eyes turned and I felt my teeth grow as well. I looked at him with a brow raised and questioned.

Marinette: Adrien, you're a devil? Cool, I've never seen one in person before! Incredible! *sarcasm*

Adrien: Stop the act, little vamp. Don't you want a taste, I've heard that devil blood can make a vampire go nuts.

Marinette: Sorry to disappoint but, I don't drink blood. And clean that up before you attract a swarm of blood lusting vamps to us.

Adrien: *licks his finger* Hmm...not bad, not bad at all. I really wasn't expecting that. You exceeded my expectations. Well...I'll be off now. See you at school tomorrow, little vamp.

Marinette: Sure...and next time come through the door after knocking, devil.

He left in the form of a gust of wind, slipping through the little crack in my window. I sighed, closing my window completely, switching off my laptop and getting into my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My life just got all the more interesting...
~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning

Tom
*yawns* Time to get to work. I woke up, changed and ready to go, leaving money on the counter for Marinette. I was about to leave when I saw something on the floor. Hair...? I sniffed it a bit and realized it was werewolf fur. A black clump no less. I'll have to speak to Marinette about this later after school.
~~~~~~~~~

Marinette
I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I fixed my tie and went downstairs to see money in the counter..as usual. I grabbed my keys and headed out, locking the door behind me. I was walking up to my usual convenient store when a limo pulled up next to me. Oh no...not this sh*t this early in the morning...*groans*

Damian: Hey, Marinette. Need a ride to school?

Marinette: Thanks for the offer but no thanks. I can manage.

Jason: You sure, because we kinda owe you..-

Marinette: I said it's fine! Good bye and good day.

I stomped off in the opposite direction. I turned to see the limo continuing down the road so I hid in my usual alley and used my vamp abilities once again. I got what I wanted and left heading for the bus. A few minutes later, I arrived at school and departed the vehicle making my way into the compound. I headed up to class, seeing Adrien in his seat, the one next to mine.

I dropped my things on my desk and ate the remainder of my breakfast sandwich. The bell rang and class had begun. The school day ended quicker than expected. I packed my things heading out of the class with Agreste following me. I exhaled. I was outside about to walk out of the gates when I saw a familiar face leaning on the side of the gate. He grinned. Damian.