Soulmate

Marinette
The creature jumped through the window and into the house. It made circles around the living room. I grew my nails and my eyes turned red ready for battle, when it stopped in front of me. A werewolf...a black one no less... the most dangerous kind. It walked up to me, his piercing green eyes stared into my soul. That's when the pulling began again at my heart. The werewolf came closer to me, backing me up against the wall.

Damian
No way, Marinette is a vampire? Never mind that...she's my soulmate?! My body did its own thing again, I hid in the shadows as Marinette turned her head away. She peeked through her eyes and moved forward a bit when I jumped behind her, grabbing her by wrapping my arms around her waist, trapping her hands. She tried to get out of my grasp but stopped and groaned like if she was in pain. I'm really sorry, Marinette.

My mouth was trying to open but I fought to keep it closed but I was unsuccessful.

Damian: Marinette, so you're a vampire and my soulmate. Who would've thought?

Marinette: What do you want from me?! *whisper shouts*
Wait...his hand, his temperature.
Damian, is that you?

Damian: Wow. How'd you figure it out?

Marinette: When we first met. I helped you up and your temperature was unusually warm for just a regular human.
And if it were really you I was talking to right now, you would've known this. Who are you...? Wait...did he say SOULMATE!?!

Damian: And I was supposed to go hunting with my pack today but it looks as though the finest meal is in my arms already. *licks lips*
What the f*ck am I saying!?!? Somebody kill me already....

Marinette: Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t...

Marinette
I struggled to fight his grip around me but at the same time, the bond on my heart was weakening me as well. He got closer as his arms around me tightened. My body now felt half dead, like nothing. Soon after, I transformed into a bat out of his arms. Woah, this is awesome, I've never transformed before!! Only mind manipulation, flight, speed, strength and telekinesis so far.

I turned to see him standing there about to pounce at me. I flew out of the window and returned to my human self, swiftly jumping on and off the rooftops to the nearby park. I landed, looking around for the werewolf. I felt a presence behind and so I dodged the wolf. He pounced again, me dodging over and over again. When he spoke up.

Damian: Please I need you to stop me!

Marinette: What do you..-

Damian: I'm not in control of my body. I have no control over my actions?

Marinette: Well, it's your body!! *sigh*

I stopped and waited for him. He rushed toward me and I immediately grabbed his head before he made contact, my eyes turning blue and his eyes followed. "Still" I simply said, the words echoing through his body. He fell and purple bubbles fled his body, fading away. What the hell was that? He fell to the ground on his knees panting. There was a scent in the air I didn't recognize. I turned to see a shadow walking away.

Marinette: You ok, Wayne?

Damian: Thanks to you, Marinette. Now I owe you twice, don't I?

Marinette: Yeah... Don't worry about it. And....can we forget about all this...

Damian: Why? There's no changing the fact that you're a vampire and that I'm a werewolf and that we're soulmates. There's no turning back from that.

Marinette: And I thought my life couldn't get any worse. *sigh* Fine...but we act normal at school and in public. Don't embarrass me and I won't humiliate you. Deal?

Damian: Deal, habibti.

Marinette: Don't call me that..-

Damian: No promises. I'll just come up with something even cuter, don't worry. See you tomorrow, habibti.

I swear I want to kill him...*growls*