Mitch could instantly see something was up when he saw my dark face as I entered the apartment. I hadn't been a treat to be around all week, and it made me realize how much Penelope affected my mood. Mitch had commented on it before and he told me how smiley I had been lately, which was all gone now.

He had coaxed it out of me last weekend, when I came home on Saturday very happy – albeit very hungover too. Waking up next to a naked Penelope in a large fluffy bed, was a dream. She was warm and soft and gentle, taking care of me even though both of us were hungover. We had been a little drunk on Friday evening since we got back into drinking after the drugs wore off, yet I remembered everything we had done in that hotel room.

I wanted to fuck her brains out but she was sore, which was fine. I preferred her telling me honestly that she wasn't up for it, instead of pushing through that pain and have a bad experience. I was gentle when I ate her out, but the taste of her was too heavenly to pass up for even a day. Every opportunity I had, I had to get my tongue between her legs and taste the rare delicacy that was her.

She had given me a glorious blowjob after that, one that still made me shudder. To say I was shocked when I felt a soft puff of a breath against my asshole all of a sudden, was a huge understatement. She had been curious in eating me out, waiting for my reactions to let her know I was fine with it. Which, holy fuck – I was. I never expected her to do that. I never asked her to, never even brought it up yet.

She ate me out purposefully, comfortable and confident in that hotel room that she didn't mind trying things out that she had never done before. I was frozen in shock on the mattress, letting out noises I didn't even recognize as she dipped the tip of her tongue in and licked at my rim. Having her tongue stretching me so gently, was all the prep I needed for her fingers.

I near exploded when she so innocently asked is she could finger me. Insecurity washed over her eyes when I took a few seconds to answer, but I had to blink a couple of times to make sure she was real and I wasn't just imagining her on her knees on the floor between my thighs.

Spit wasn't the perfect lube but it was the best we could do, and she slowly pushed a finger in at an excruciatingly slow tempo. I needed to much more immediately and begged for another, which she granted me. That prostate massage left me feeling dizzy when her fingers fucked me and waves upon waves of white hot pleasure hit me. She pushed in to the knuckle, curling her fingers around to explore me and rub against my sensitive prostate.

Penelope was fucking perfect. Everything with her felt ten times better than it ever had before with anyone else, and that it ever would feel. Part of me knew this wasn't going to last – because I would of course fuck it up, but I already dreaded the fact that one day I'd sleep with someone else. All I'd feel would be disappointment. She ruined me for anyone else.

I was half hard in my pants again just from thinking about everything we did in that hotel room. We could be filthy and teasing one minute, and soft and cuddly the next. It's what I liked most about being around Penelope. Everything was so comfortable and it all felt so safe, like I had known her for years. There wasn't even a small part of me that was embarrassed about enjoying anal that much. She knew I had been fucked by guys in the past, and it didn't scare her off even one bit.

She wasn't repulsed by pushing her tongue in my asshole – which she shouldn't because I was very adamant on anal douching and keeping everything nice and clean, but she didn't know that. She wanted to either way.

"Still nothing?" Mitch asked in a small voice to break my thoughts. I shook my head, heading straight to the kitchen to have some coffee. My frustration only grew when I found the pot empty after Mitch had drank everything.