The End

Act Natural - Chapter 10: The End

(2 Years Later - Dream's POV)

I can't help but let a few tears fall looking at them. George is in a white tuxedo with a baby blue tie and Nick is wearing a dark gray suit with a bright orange tie. They look so beautiful standing there, about to become my husbands. We clasp hands as the official goes through the ceremony.

"Clay Watson, do you take Nick Armstrong and George Davidson to be your lawfully wedded husbands?" The official asks.

"I do, a thousand times, I do," I reply without hesitation, knowing from the moment I meet them.

"Now, Nick Armstrong, do you take Clay Watson and George Davidson to be your lawfully wedded husbands?" The official asks him.

I see a tear fall down his cheek before answering, "I do and I always will."

"Lastly, George Davidson, do you take Clay Watson and Nick Armstrong to also be your lawfully wedded husbands?" The official finally asks George.

"I do," He says with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"I now pronounce you three husbands! You may kiss the others," He closes his book and nods at us proudly.

I pull them into a quick 3-way kiss before we all kiss each other.

The rest of the party is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

As we walk to our front door and I open it like a gentleman, I say with a smirk, "Shall we head to the bedroom?"

They both blush but quickly rush upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------Words: 260

This is the last chapter for "Act Natural!" Thank you for all the support! I will be writing another fic but this time it's Poly!Crew Boys! (God, they gotta change that name -_-) It's a fantasy AU where Sap and Dream are vampires! Chapter one should be out by Monday. And if anyone wants to continue this book from any point(Skephalo, DreamNapfound, or them having kids or something IDK) You have my full permission just credit me and tag me! I would love to read them.

Love You All,

Silas