-Missing Lifelines-

Act Natural - Chapter 6: Missing Lifelines

(Sapnap POV/The Next Day{Wednesday})

I wake up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I blink a bit to get used to the light then look around where it's coming from. I look to my right and see the light shining through the curtains. Oh, I forgot. Mom doesn't like blinds. I get up and get ready for the day. Brush my teeth, get dressed, and fix my hair. As I walk down stairs I see my parents sitting on the couch chatting. This feels so weird, I'm used to waking up to Bad making breakfast and Skeppy trying to eat pieces while he isn't paying attention. Used to George sleeping in why too late. And Dream sitting in the living room doing whatever he does. It's only a few more days, Nick. Just handle it a little while longer.
"Good morning, Nick!" I hear my mother say in a sing-song voice.
"Morning, Mom. Morning, Dad." I say plainly. Not really feeling the happiest. I really miss my friends, especially Dream and George. I just feel kinda empty without them.
"Good morning, son. What's wrong?" My dad asked in a concerned tone. As I walk to sit on the couch, I let out a soft sigh.
"Honestly, I don't know. I feel kinda empty. Don't get me wrong! I love seeing you guys, it just feels really weird and different. I miss my friends a lot. I'm really close with them so not being with them now doesn't feel right." I confessed, with my head in my hands. I looked up at my parents and they both had concerned and confused facial expressions.
"Honey, we wouldn't want you to be here if you weren't happy. It was wonderful seeing you but if you want to go back home then we understand." She said, rubbing her hand along my back.
"Your mother is correct. If you want to go back home you can." My father said, slightly nodding with a small smile.
"Ok, I think I might go home soon. I would rather call you guys then be here and not feel the best. I also think it might be because of me being confused with my feelings." I say, already feeling better just thinking of seeing them.
"Ok, then just tell us when you are leaving. Wait, let me look at the flight schedule." My dad said, pulling out his phone. After a few minutes my dad finds a flight. "So, there is a flight from Texas to Florida at 11am. If you leave at 9:30 you will have enough time to go through security and still be early." He said with a smile. Me and my mom smile back.
"Thank you guys, this means a lot. So, how about for my last night here we do what you guys want to do?" I ask, standing up.
"Let's go out and get lunch then we can watch some movies!" My mom suggested. Me and my dad shook our heads in agreement. I go to text the group that I'm coming home early.
~THE BOIZ~

Sapnap
{Hey guys! Just wanted to say I'm coming home early. Nothing is wrong, I'm just heading home early. <3}

^Muffin Man^
{Ok Sappy. What time will you be here? Me and Geppy will pick you up! :D}

*Shiny Boi*
{We are?}

^Muffin Man^
{Yes, you muffin head.}

Sapnap
{So, the plane leaves at 11am and it takes about 2 ½ hours to fly there but we have to consider delayed take off so probably 2pm.}

Dream:)<3
{Okay! Good, I missed you!}
{Me and George will stay home and wait for you. He'll probably be sleeping anyway.)
{XD}

Sapnap
{TRUE!}

Gogy!<3
{I will not be sleeping when Sapnap comes home btw!}

*Shiny Boi*
{LOOK! Sleeping beauty is finally up!}

Dream:)<3
{Well, that explains why he is so pretty. ;)}

Sapnap
{Vouch! Gogy is so attractive!}
{<3}

Gogy!<3
{Thanks guys...}

*Shiny Boi*
{Oh my god guys, stop flirting and just fuck already!}

^Muffin Man^
{Language! >:( But, honestly you muffin heads should stop     
flirting.}

*Shiny Boi*
{Yeah, save it for the bedroom.}

Gogy!<3
{STOP GUYS!}

Sapnap
{Anyways, I have to go! Love y'all!}
{<3}

*Shiny Boi*
{Love you too, Sappy.}

^Muffin Man^
{I love you, Muffinheads!}

Dream:)<3
{Love you guys! Happy you're
coming home Sapnap!}

I spend the rest of my day hanging out with my family. I then get ready to go to bed and set an alarm for 8am. I go to bed knowing that I get to see some of the people I love most.

——————————————————————————————————
Word Count: 775 words