First Time and Us

Act Natural - Chapter 9: First Time and Us

(Bad's POV)

"So Skeppy- what was that about?" I ask my best friend as we sit on my bed. I was curious as to why he acted the way he did earlier.

"Well, hmmm. Can I tell you something without you getting mad?" I nod, "Well, I li- No! I love you a lot, Bad. I have recently realized that I always have and well- I guess always will. And it's ok if you don't feel the same, I will 100% be okay. If you want we can just forget that this who- mhmm!" I cut him off with a kiss before he could finish.

"Skeppy you adorable muffin, of course, I love you too! I just thought hiding my feelings would be for the best... heh." I confess after I pulled away from the kiss. "So, will you be my boyfriend?"

"OF COURSE, BAD!!!!" Skeppy yells in excitement as he gives me a bear hug. We just talked about some things, including our relationship and our boundaries.

(George's POV/NSFW UNTIL END OF CHAPTER)

Sapnap, Dream, and I are just chilling on the couch. Bored out of our minds. I groan in annoyance at the loud silence. Sapnap looks up at me with a confused face. He was just playing with the lighter in his pocket while sitting against the coffee table. "What's up?" I ask after he kinda just stares at me, I notice he has some bright blush on his face but I don't think much of it.

Dream scoffed, "His dick, that's what's up." He then smirks and gives Sap a wink. Sapnap then gives him a death stare and uses the pillow Dream was resting against to cover his "problem".

"Wait what? Is that true?" I ask, kinda hoping it is.

"N-... Yeah, it is. What about it?" Sap asks after a second of hesitation. Ooooooooooo, this could be fun.

"Now I don't know about George but I will gladly help you, Darling~," Dream says seductively, sliding closer to Sapnap and placing his hand in his hair, slightly pulling it. They both look at me.

"I would love to, just one thing." They both nod, signaling that they heard me. "I've never been with two people at the same time, let alone the same sex!" I say with a slight laugh. They join me in my laughing fit but then I remember something. "Wait Sapnap, aren't you a virgin?"

"Well actually," He starts, "When I first moved in with Dream it was just me and him. And on my 20th birthday, Clay got drunk, and since he wasn't up with us to celebrate he gave me a 'special gift." He confessed, smiling remembering a very special moment in his life. Dream is sitting there running his fingers through Sapnap's hair, smiling contently.

We stand up and walk to my room because one, we remember what Skeppy said, and two, my room is farthest from Bad's and that is where those two are.

Sapnap sits on my bed with his back on my headboard. He drags his gaze from me, up the poles of my bed frame, and back to me. He smirks, "Damn, get some rope and these could be useful." He winks as I blush, knowing that's the reason I got them.

Dream comes back holding a tube of- what I assume is lube, a towel or two, three cups of water, and a few condoms- which I don't want to use but if they do, it's fine. He puts all the stuff on my nightstand and climbs onto the bed, it slightly shifting under his weight.

"Are you sure you both want this? I want you both to be 100% comfortable." Sapnap immediately says yes and I nod, prompting Dream to give me a stern but caring look. "Words, love."

"Okay, well then yes," I say with a genuine but nervous smile. I then crawl in between them, Sapnap pulls me into a heated but passionate kiss while Dream gives my neck kisses from behind and I must say- I feel like I'm in heaven. Right in between the boys I love most. Sapnap then licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I let him. He explores my mouth for the first time and I can't help but moan.