"Very much so." She smiled.

There was a small silence that fell upon them. The sound of the fountain water kept splashing softly, the sound of children running and laughing, the loud music from somewhere, and the breeze of December air meets their skin. It was comforting.

"The reason why I haven't been to these types of events was because I didn't have the chance to do it." She quietly said, "Jeju has one of the most beautiful fireworks show, but my mom won't let me."

"Oh damn, your mom must have been a party pooper." Jimin chuckled but Jeongyeon pursed her lips quickly as soon as he mentioned that.

"She wasn't. She was just protecting me from a lot of things. She was just taking care of me and I appreciate that." Jeongyeon rebutted.

It took him a while to get it and when he did, he felt tensed and pathetic about the things he said.

"I wasn't even ready to tell you my whole story before I got here in Seoul because I was nervous to get judged by you." She chuckled sadly, "but yeah, I moved here to Seoul because I was being hunted by loan sharks. It was a debt that my father left us for us to pay after he left us without saying anything. It was pretty hard and sad especially my mom is getting weak as she gets old. She passed away last year and I had to pay the remaining debt by myself. I basically sold the whole house to pay it off until I have nothing left. And I moved here because a family friend of mine recommended the babysitting job for me and here I am."

He looked at her facial expression, it was neutral, like she was used to it. But it was sad, and he didn't know how much she's been through. It was a lot to take in at the moment but he just held her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing the back of it.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said.

"It's okay, you didn't know." Jeongyeon placed her cold hand on his cheek, in which he didn't mind. "I think she would have liked you."

"This gorgeous, handsome young man you said? Of course she will." Jimin rolled his eyes wittily and Jeongyeon playfully punched him by his arm.

He suddenly leaned onto hers, pecking his lips softly before looking onto each others' eyes, "I'll make you happy." He whispered.

"YAH! You two lovebirds! We're gonna miss out the ferris wheel! Come join us!!" Jin's voice suddenly interrupted them by the distance, everyone was there huddled up in a group, waiting for the couple to join.

"Shall we?" Jeongyeon asked him.

"Of course." He winked.

It was a 5 minute wait and the staff told them to split up into two teams since they won't fit into the ferris wheel pods. So Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi are in the first pod while Jimin, Jeongyeon, Jin, Jihyo and Hoseok are in the other.

The next thing they knew, they were debating on each other's decisions until they get to sit on the pods. Jin and Hobi are somewhat afraid of heights so they're clinging onto Jihyo for their dear life. Jeongyeon and Jimin on the other hand is appreciating the beauty of Seoul infront of them while snow is starting to fall down from the sky softly. It was the perfect moment for Jeongyeon to ask Jimin if he wanted to take the next step, but there are other people surrounding them so she's planning to just ask him later. The same thing goes for Jimin, he wanted to ask her out officially but his gang insisted on sharing the pod with them so he didn't get the chance to. They didn't seem to mind as they wanted to keep things slow that's for sure.

After the 7 minute ride around the ferris wheel, they finally stepped out of the pod one by one. Jeongyeon mustered up all of her strength and courage and so, she held his hand softly, tugging him to her.

"Chim, I have to tell you something—" He stopped walking all of the sudden. "What's wrong?"

Her eyes looked towards Jimin whose expressions changed into something different. The pained expression he's showing right now while looking at something is making her really curious. She traced to what he's looking at and it was a girl—

A girl with long black hair, beautiful monolid eyes, pale white skin, and a very angelic face. She was talking to some of her friends and she knew by the possibility of who it was.

"Oh no

"Oh no." Jihyo said to herself as she saw the scene.

Jimin felt like he's getting dragged by a black hole, violently crumbling his world into pieces as soon as his eyes landed on her. The scene of her smiling, talking, and breathing — his chest tightened and his breath hitched sharply.

The girl's eyes met his when she saw him standing still a few meters away from them. Her eyes widened a bit but then later her smile curved into a huge smile, her hands waving towards him.

"Chim!"

He heard her, it was a voice he seemed to miss for a long time now. He wanted to move but he couldn't, except his lips quivered.

"S-Seulgi..." He whispered to himself.

His feet led him towards her without a care in the world. Leaving Jeongyeon standing there behind him by herself.

He left her standing there alone. Rather than being confused about the whole scene, she knew it from the moment she saw his eyes glued onto hers when he saw her — and she figured the reason why from the moment his hands slipped away from hers.

∘◦❦◦∘

ALL MEN DO IS LIE. We're getting a bit into the heavy drama side. And this is where everything goes downhill— jk. HAHA! Jimin just completely fucking lost it and I'm mad. And also I won't be making this book into a smut one (okay fine maybe just a bit) cause I wanna focus more on their struggles and love towards each other. Thank you very much for the increased votings and views! Hope you're enjoying this. Stay tuned for the next update!