Oh God, I'm so screwed.

Steve stops in front of me, so close within my reach, so… irresistible.

It's not fair at all. My brain short-circuits and stops working. I run my tongue over my parched lips, unable to move. Every cell in my body is screaming to merge with his, as if a magnet is pulling me toward it.

And it's at that moment that I understand, I see in his intense gaze on me that he didn't accept my refusal.

O!

I start to gasp as I realize that instead of running and running without looking back, I want to send my fears into space and embrace danger.

Throw myself into the fire that burns in his eyes.

In the promise that burns deep in the blue iris.

- Why are you doing this? I whisper, still trying to escape that trap.

- Because lied? — counters.

"I didn't lie, you really are a bad kisser," I insist.

He smiled. Dangerously. Beautifully.

And that smile does amazing things in my belly. Then he lifts his hand and touches my lips, which automatically open. Oh please.

My traitorous tongue touches his fingers. His eyes darken with desire.

"Maybe I should kiss you again."

Yes!

I mean no!

I take a step back and my knees touch the bed. Damn it!

— Take it, Steve, you're a bad kisser and most likely you're bad in bed too!

This time his eyes darken with anger. And I discover with a shiver of fear and anticipation that I have said the wrong thing.

Oops!

And in the next second, Steve pulls me up sharply and lowers his lips to mine.

And, if the other kiss was spectacular, this one I can't even describe!

I probably would have fallen to the ground if he didn't have hishands firmly pressed to my back. Right now, those same hands are sliding, burning and pulling my hair, while their tongue is making misery with mine. Heck, how does he do it? I dig my nails into his shoulders and let delighted moans escape my throat, my entire body tingling from head to toe. When the kiss ends, I'm breathing thinly and completely dizzy.

- It was bad? Steve bites my bottom lip and sighs, eyes still closed.

“Horrible,” I mutter, forcing my fingers to unglue them from his shoulders and opening my eyes to find his burning in me.

“We can try again,” he growls and kisses me again. This time it's different. Steve teases me with short, sweet kisses, savoring and urging me on, driving me crazy for more. Melting against him, I bite his lip eagerly causing him to moan and laugh.

- Too bad? he whispers into my mouth and I shake my head, causing his mouth to shift towards my chin. And it feels just as good, his lips sliding across my face, making a path of fire to my ear. "Who is a bad kisser?"

Oh God, he's kissing my neck and I'm really starting to lose control and it's a total disaster, even more so when his hands come down to my hips and squeeze.

Then the rest of my control goes away when I feel his erection.

I try to gather what's left of my sanity and find some coherent word inside my fuzzy brain.