⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 08 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jimin's POV

I see him sitting beside me. He settles in good and I smile at him. I see greens and some chicken on the side. I look at my plate and I see chicken and nothing else. I smile at my own self and see Tae contemplating whether to talk or not while Jin is silently having his own food.

"Umm, Tae, this is Kim Seokjin. And Jin, this is Kim Taehyung. My best friend and Tae, he is the one I dropped off, this morning." Taejist smiled at me and looked at Jin.

"Hello! Glad to meet you, buddy." He stretched his hand out for him and Jin shyly shook it with his. "Hello! Glad to meet you too. I am shy at first, please bear with me."

He says and I chuckle. "Don't worry, Jinnie. We can know each other slowly and once we become friends you will have bear with us." Taehyung nodded in agreement and Jin smiled softly.

Pure.

That's what came to my mind when I saw his smile. He is pure. I am Kim Taehyung. 19 years old. Wanna become a lawyer. Likes Everything. Dislikes coffee. Hobbies dancing, basketball, etc.

Now, Jimin will go." Tae says and I immediately take the lead. "I am Park Jimin. 19 years old. Wanna become a lawyer. Likes everything, dislikes nothing. Hobbies singing and dancing." I say and end with a simple shrug.

"Can you go now, Seokjin?" He nods a bit and starts, "I am Kim Seokjin. Umm, 17 years old. And and, Wa-wanna become a chef. Likes Alpaca RJ and dislikes nothing. Hobbies cooking and trying new dishes." He says and We smile at him.

"Oh! You indeed will become a great. Hef, Jin. I believe you." Tae says and I nod. "Agreed!" He just smiles at us brightly making my heart beat a bit faster.

Isn't he the reason why I am here, concluding that I am not straight anymore.