Prologue

Very important note:

1. About the main characters of my story, which are ofcourse Mew and Gulf. I hope you guys will try to understand them both from their point of view and see them unbiased. They have their own reasons, thoughts, circumstances to behave the way they do.

2. Of course you are welcome to share your thoughts and opinions in comments, but please don't be harsh on them. I love the way I have written them (sobs) and I promise you will love them too :)

3. The story starts serious but I promise it's gets better. I mean is that even a question? MewGulf always makes everything better!

And Thank you for deciding to read my story.
Hope you enjoy!

*****

Mew is sitting alone in the dark, bottles that contained alcohol a few hours back now laying empty at the table in front of him. He brings the bottle in his hand to his mouth once again but frowns when nothing comes out. It was empty. He scoffs. Even the alcohol is not cooperating with him now. What a fucking day!!

Why? Why was it happening to him? he glares down at the bottle.

What did he do to deserve all this? Why did it happen to him? Why did he betray him? Mew thought that he made him happy! Were all those smiles fake too? Were those eyes lying to him all this time? These questions, not for the first time that day, run into his mind.

Angry at his fate, angry at that person, angry at everything that happened to him, he flings the empty bottle at the wall across him, shattering it into pieces just like his heart had shattered this evening, on his own wedding day.

....