(I think one attack is not enough for this jerk)

Jihoon- it's not like that Yoongi. At first I was angry but now i think I know why She did that.

Hazel – why??

Jihoon- to protect you

Hazel – what?? Why??

Jihoon- that’s our destiny, mine and hers.

(Destiny?)

Hazel- I don’t understand; why would she leave you for me. And how you know me?

Jihoon- I’ll explain hazel. But I have to make a call before that. Boys, ready to be surprised. It’s time for your past also to be unravel.

(What about them?)

Jin- what past?

Jihoon- if Anna hid you, Hazel, then I might know your parents. And of course your mate and his brothers. Everything is coming to sense. Now I remember all of you. I couldn’t believe I met you all again. All of you get ready for a big news. May be tomorrow elders will visit us. I have to tell you all many things. Hazel as Jin said read those. Anna is an intelligent woman. She must have left some clues only you will understand. Namjoon, Jin and Hobi follow me. Others go and complete your training. If I’m right your transformation will also be nearer.

Jungkook – what’s the point of all of this? We don’t understand.

Jihoon- you guys were not humans before. I have many things to explain and I will say it tomorrow itself. You all can go now

(They were also not humans?)

Yoongi- whatever, let’s go guys. Enough of this shit......

Jungkook shut Yoongi's mouth with his hands and twins pushed him outside towards his room.

Hazel closed the door behind her and sat on her bed. She was shocked and sad.

Why did she left him to protect me? Why did she hid that from me? I have to read her letter first. She told me to read it when i'm twenty one.

Hazel opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Hazel,

Happy birthday baby
I'm really sorry i left you. I had no other choice. I wanted to tell you all this myself when you are twenty-one. But i had to do this. Read my diary it has each and every thing happened in my life. It will tell you everything about your parents. First of all i'm sorry i lied to you. Remember i just wanted you to live normal life for some years.  I want to tell you something. You are not any normal girl Hazel. You are a werewolf. Yes, i know you won’t believe but its true. Not only you i'm too. Your parents weren't killed by some accident. They were killed by some bloody vampires. To save you and keep my promise to your parents i even had to lie to my parents and my love. They thinks that i'm dead. But i was hiding you from some cruel hands. You don't have to feel guilty about that because we were destined to protect you. You have to know this. You are not any normal wolf. You are destined to lead a pack and kill those who killed your parents. For that you have to find some people. You are blessed by moon goddess a mate. He would be with you and support you for everything. He and his brothers are out there somewhere. Hazel, listen careful. Read my diary, and find my mate, Jihoon. Diary will lead you to him. With him find your mate , his six brothers and their mates. Together you are destined to kick some ass. Tell jihoon i raised you and give this letter. He will understand. And he will be a very nice uncle for you. Don't forget what i told you. Everyone has a destiny and yours is protecting many people from a cruel clan. Love you and when we meet again i will bring you a surprise. Love you alot and i will be back when the right time comes. Find jihoon and you both will get clues to find me. I will be waiting my love. Love you.

Your aunt
Anna

Hazel was crying and couldn't bring herself to read diary.

Why didn't i read it earlier? Tae was right , i'm stubborn. And what the hell ? I'm destined to kill a clan. She even talked about my mate and his six brothers. How did she knew that? Am I the reason they are orphan? What is the destiny of me mentioned here? I can't take this anymore.

No Hazel, you are not the reason.....

Who is there?

I'm your wolf dear, sorry I was hesitant to speak to you till now. But remember you are a great person. You are blessed by moon goddess to save many people. Not to hurt. That's why i'm here. Stay strong. You are greater person than you imagine.......

But .......

Don't be scared. Listen to what others have to say. You are gonna be alright......I will there with you....always.....you are not alone anymore........

Next day morning they all arrived at dining room. Hazel looked very mess that worried others. Hobi and jin were concerned as Jihoon warned them yesterday. He told them the truth is bitter and they have to stand with Hazel no matter what. But Hazel is already in bad situation. She was holding her aunts letter in her hand. She wasn't crying but Hobi could feel the amount of sadness she had. As everyone was having breakfast, Jihoon started speaking.

Jihoon-  Guys, listen. I’m gonna tell you some details on you all. Let me speak first and you can clear doubts after I finish my explanation.

All- okay

Jihoon- first about you Hazel. Anna is not your real aunt.

(What the fuck?)

A/n
~hey fellas, how you doing?

Truths are always bitter. But we have to face that.

And there is a new character. Hazel's wolf. Why do you think wolf didn't talk to her the moment she walk up?

Anyway my exams are here. Final year in college sucks. I don't know what will happen after this. I wish I could study creative writing.

Well, see you all in next chapter. Bye. Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜