~~~~~ 15 ~~~~~

Vic's POV

I drove to the pizza place with Kellin, excited to have another date with him. Sure we lust for each other, but we still like to be cute and cuddly. Having love is so much better than just lust.

   We got out of the car and went into the restaurant, sitting down at a table. There weren't too many people there, which I was happy about. I don't like too many distractions.

   We ordered a medium pizza for us to share with our own soft drinks. I smiled at Kellin, reaching over and grabbing his hand. He blushed, but looked into my eyes. I looked into his as well. Taking in the beautiful blue color. He was so fucking perfect. I never want to lose him. I'm not sure what I'd do if I did.

   As I looked into his eyes, I saw emotion. Nothing negative. Not even a trace of doubt. Only love. I smiled.

"I love you~"

   He blushed, smiling back.

"I love you too~"

   I giggled happily, loving the feeling of the sudden wave of deep mutual feelings we had for each other.

   We made some conversation out of nothing and everything while we waited for our pizza. When it got there, we ate while we continued to talk. The pizza was really good. I was hoping that maybe Kellin and I could share some things later...

   Just when I thought everything was perfect, I saw Nick and Justin walk in.

"Oh no..."

   I whispered in panic. Kellin suddenly looking concerned.

"What?"

   He turned around, noticing them as well. He turned back around and sighed.

"This better be a coincidence..."

They approached us as I got more and more nervous. When they got to our table, Justin spoke.

"Hey guys!"

Kellin growled.

"What do you want?..."

"To apologize..."

"Can't you see we're on a date?"

"I know... I want to apologize to both of you..."

"Fuck you... Go away... I actually have a love life so see yourself to the door..."

"Kellin... Please..."

Nick jumped in.

"Kellin, he really didn't mean it..."

"I'M not the one you should be apologizing to..."

Justin looked at me.

"I'm really sorry, Vic..."

I nodded, looking away sheepishly. Nick growled.

"Are you happy now, Kellin? Will you calm down and stop being so dramatic?"

"I'm not being fucking dramatic... You don't even deserve to know me or Vic... I'm happy with him and I'm staying with him... Also, how the fuck did you even find us?"

Justin bit his lip.

"Andy overheard Vic ask you on a date and he said you might be here... I wanted to apologize formally..."

Kellin squinted his eyes, shaking his head and getting up.

"Come on, Vic..."

I stood up and walked to the counter with Kellin. He paid for our pizza and drinks, grabbing my hand and walking out to my car. Justin and Nick chased after us but Kellin didn't look back. I could tell he was pretty upset...

I got into the driver seat while Kellin got into the passenger seat and locked the doors.

"Let's just go back home, babe... I had a nice time while it lasted~"

"Me too~"

I smiled and started driving back home.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 539