~ 1 ~

Vic's POV

I entered the bar with my friend, Jaime. We sat at a table, not actually planning to drink anything. We just come here to hang out most of the time.

"Vic... I'm actually kind of thirsty... I'm going to go get some water... Do you want some?"

I smiled.

"Sure!"

He nodded, getting up and walking to the bar.

As I sat and waited, three guys came in and were having a conversation right next to me. I didn't listen in because I didn't want to be rude. I just sat like I didn't even know they were there.

Ffffffft!

My eyes widened when I heard that noise. This asshole did not just fart right in my direction!

I slowly looked at him so no one would notice. He was turned away from me but I didn't want his buddies to think I was sizing him up.

I secretly stared at his ass. Damn... He's cute~. Long dark hair... Feminine like body... Why is he so cute?

Soon, I smelled what I heard a few moments ago. Why am I not gagging? Any other time I would be overly disgusted by such a smell. The combination of the scent with how good his ass looked was arousing me somehow...

I would definitely let him rip a couple on my face~.

Wait! What!? Did I really just think that!?

We're talking about a boy!

A boy!

A boy that I don't even know, farting on my face?! Why would I want that!?

They sat at the table behind me, the cute guy's back still to me while his buddies were on the other side...

Oh no...

_____ A few moments later _____

Jaime returned with the water with a smile placing it in front of me, before sitting down. He looked at me concerned.

"Vic? You okay? Your face is red... What ha-"

"Nothing! Nothing... I don't know what you mean!"

He smirked.

"If it was nothing~ then why are you blushing so hard?"

"I-It's hot in here!"

"Yeah~ maybe for you~ did a cute girl turn you on?"

I looked down.

"N-no..."

"Come on~ who is it?"

I looked at him nervously.

"Okay... I'll tell you what's wrong..."

Jaime waited as I tensed up and then took a deep breath before whispering.

"I think the guy behind me is hot..."

"Ooo~ a boy crush~"

He snuck a look at him while I continued to blush at the fact that I didn't tell Jaime about the fart.

"Look at him, Vic~ I think you'll like what you see~"

I snuck a look behind me, trying not to look obvious that I was checking him out.

Oh... My... God...

I felt my member start to harden as I blushed at the position he was in.

He was on his knees on the chair, while leaning on the table so it gave me a full view of his ass.

I turned around swiftly, covering my face as I blushed intensely. Jaime giggled.

"Drink some water, Vic~ you'll feel better~"

I took a sip, starting to cool down.

_____ 10 minutes later _____

Jaime giggled.

"Vic... You know how I said I was thirsty?"

I nodded.

"Welp! I have to pee now! I'll be back!"

He stood up and walked to the bathroom as I heard the laughter of the dudes behind me. I listened to the guy's sweet voice as he spoke.

"Haha! Beer makes me gassy, guys..."

I blushed.

Fuck...

I snuck another look, him still sitting in the same position. I turned back around, pretending like it was nothing.

"Hey guys~ listen to this one~"

I got nervous as he said that, me starting to blush intensely once again.

PUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP!

I moaned quietly, sniffing his wonderful scent as they laughed. My erection was screaming for attention! I had to take care of this!

I stood up and went to the back room, walking up to the attic of the bar. Jaime and I know the owner because we're here all the time. In that case, I have access to most of the place.

When I got up, I locked the door and sat in the corner. I took my member out and stroked it violently as I thought about that big, fat ass right on my face.

"Aaah! Fuck yeah! Ooo~ fart on me! You sexy thing! Fart!"

I continued moaning until I finally let myself release.

I need to get him!

I can't let such an amazing person slip away so easily!

Jaime's POV

I came back from the bathroom and sat down.

Where did he go?

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Word Count: 769