~~~~~~~~~ 9 ~~~~~~~~~

Vic's POV

After Kellin stayed over, I had to go to work... Little did I know...

This would be a terrible day...

I entered the office building and went to my private office when I saw that Andy and Oli were in there.

"Hey, Vic~"

I looked at Andy confused at why he said that so weird.

"So~ I see you met my friend Justin~"

"Huh?"

"You're dating Kellin, correct?"

"Yeah? How did you know?"

"His best friend is named Justin which is also my best friend~ Justin seemed to have talked some things out of your little, gassy boyfriend~"

My face got red.

No...

No!

He couldn't have told him!

Right?!

"I heard things between you two got pretty heated~ once he farted~"

"W-what?! What do you mean?! What do you know?!"

"I know that you two had sex~ and about how much you love it when he farts on you~"

Shit...

This is it...

My life is over...

There's no escaping my humiliation now...

I knew I was fucked up...

I began to tear up as those thoughts flew through my head like a hurricane. The same words came and went over and over.

Disgusting...

Weird...

Stupid...

Not normal...

Fart slave...

Kinky, little shit...

Disgrace...

Nuisance...

Die...

Tears streamed down my face as I continued to think.

"Haha! You disgusting weirdo!"

There's a new one...

Disgusting weirdo...

Oli giggled.

"Want me to fart on you to make you feel better?"

More tears poured from my eyes as they continued to tease me...

I felt sick...

Not sick like what you might think...

The kind of sick feeling where you want to puke and not live anymore...

"Vic?"

Andy said my name but I didn't move. I just continued to look at the ground, my vision blurry...

"Vic? Are you alright? Did we go too far? We're sorry... We didn't know you could be so sensitive..."

I turned around and bolted to the bathroom, the only place where I could have an ounce of privacy. I heard Andy calling after me...

"Vic! Wait! We're sorry!"

I didn't care... They don't have to sugar coat it... Everything they said is what they really think...

And it's true...

_____ At home _____

I snuck out of work and ignored the knocking from Andy and Oli.

Figures... They used to be my friends...

If I saw them while I was leaving... I didn't care... I didn't care if anyone tried to stop me... I was going home... I'm not wanted anyway...

I took off my clothes and laid down in bed... I didn't even care to put other clothes on... I just didn't want to lay in my work clothes...

My eyes burned from the crying and my heart was nowhere to be found... Figuratively speaking...

I messaged Kellin...

Vic: Why? Why did you tell them?

He replied.

Kellin: Hmm? Tell who what?

Vic: Don't play stupid... I know you told Justin about my kink...

Kellin: Um... Yeah? He's my best friend and he wanted to know what happened.

Vic: You couldn't have told him something else?

Kellin: I couldn't just lie to him, Vic! He's my friend and he wanted to know everything!

Vic: Oh? Well... Your friend told Andy! The guy that I work with! The one that always teases me!

Kellin: Wait! What?! Holy shit!!! How are you doing?!

Vic: Oh! Just dandy! Not wanting to kill myself at all!

Kellin: Vic! Don't. Do. Anything! I'll be right over! Afterwards... I'm giving Justin a piece of my mind...

Vic: K... Whatever...

I turned my phone off and dropped it next to me, the tears still pouring.

I was so exhausted that I passed out...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Word Count: 616