~~~~~~~~~ 11 ~~~~~~~~~

Vic's POV

I had Kellin's plump ass on my face. He was fully naked so I could admire every curve on his body as well as his tattoos. He rubbed his hole along my nose to tease me. He giggled.

"You want this, dirty boy?~"

"Y-Yes, Kellin~"

   He giggled, laying down and wrapping his legs around my head to pull me in deeper.

Pffft! Prrppppt! Pooofffrrt!

   I moaned, feeling a bit of moisture that came with what he just let out on my nose.

   Why is he so perfect?~

   I kissed his hole to make him moan.

Prrft!

"Ah~ sorry about that last one~ it slipped~"

I only moaned, burying my face in deeper.

He smelled so good~.

PppppPPPPPRRT!

"Ah~ so wet~"

He wasn't wrong... They were definitely wet... But I didn't mind~. I craved more~.

I started eating out Kellin's perfect hole as he moaned and shivered on top of me.

"T-that's gonna make me slip, Vic~ ugh~"

I smirked, licking more viciously.

"Vic! Vic!~ oh~"

Prrrfft! Prrpppt! PRRRRT!

   I moaned, absolutely loving the smell and the feeling of Kellin's air blasting into my nose. I smiled as he shook his bottom a bit to rub it in my face.

"Yeah~ you like all this gas~ don't ya, Victor~"

"Yes~ more~ ah~"

"So greedy when it comes to my ass~ dirty boy~"

I moaned, hearing music begin playing. I opened my eyes, realizing the sun was rising.

Fuck... Work...

   I shut my alarm off and laid there miserably.

Kellin was sleeping next to me... I didn't want to go to work... I just wanted to lay next to my gassy boyfriend forever... Where no one could judge us...

"Vic?"

I looked at him as he tiredly looked back at me.

"Do you have work?"

"Yeah..."

"Then let's get up, baby..."

"No thanks..."

"Vic... You should go... You'll get fired..."

"I don't care at this point..."

"I'll fart on you later if you go~"

"Kellin..."

"Please~"

"No..."

"I'm going with you, remember?"

"I don't want to go at all..."

"Vic..."

"You'll embarrass yourself, Kellin!"

"What?"

"You're gassy... You'll embarrass both of us..."

   Kellin growled, shoving me off the bed.

"What the fuck?!"

"That's what you get, bitch! I can handle my gas, Vic... Are you worried you won't be able to resist me?~"

"No... I just have anxiety thinking about every single situation..."

"Vic... I think I can take Andy and Oli... I'm not going to let them hurt you again..."

   I didn't answer him... I felt like crying and having a panic attack... He walked around the bed, squatting and rubbing my side.

"You'll be okay, Vic~"

   I whined as he smiled.

Pooooft!

"Kellin~ don't~"

   He giggled.

"Does that make you feel better?~"

"Not really..."

"It's alright, Vic~ let's get ready~"

I growled, slowly getting up and getting something small for breakfast along with brushing my teeth and hair. I grabbed my bag for work and put my shoes on. Kellin put his on as well and followed me out to the car.

I am not ready for today...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 512