(These two doesn't look bothered about my sudden transformation. Rather they look concerned)

Hazel- okay

Jin- Hobi, you too. You didn't left this room for two days. You stink. (smiling)

(What he was here whole this time)

Hobi- hyung….

Hobi glared at jin but jin just laugh. Hazel was looking at him shocked.

(Is he mad?)

Jin- see you guys bye (ran)

Hazel- are you insane??

Hobi- I was worried, okay. You suddenly got your transformation, Jihoon shot you, and you’re not waking up. I was scared. (Awkward)

(He was worried about me? Now he is awkward after revelation)

Hazel chuckled.

Hobi- don’t laugh

Hazel- I will

Hobi- (pouting) I’m going to my room….

(Oh god he is pouting)

He stared at Hazel for a moment before he left.

Hazel- hey…

            (Oh God, this guy…... What is wrong with me. I'm feeling weird around him. But to be honest I like this feeling.)

Hazel got up from the bed and got ready. She took a bath and then grabbed something to wear. Then she went to the dining hall.

(I could smell everyone there.)

It was already time for lunch. She was very hungry as she didn’t have eaten for almost two days. As she entered she went and sat near Hobi. Boys noticed her. Everyone went silent. Everyone was pale except for Jihoon, Jin and Hobi. Yoongi was most pale among them. Hazel was trying to hide her laugher as she saw yoongi's face. He was already a pale-skinned person. His face is now 10x paler.

Did I scare him that much? Then my wolf form must be scary. Everyone’s face seems like they saw a ghost.

Her thought was interrupted by Jihoon’s voice.

Jihoon- are you okay now hazel?

(He looks un bothered just like Jin and Hobi)

Hazel- Yes, but could you explain what happened? I’m not supposed to be transformed by now according to my knowledge from books.

Jihoon- I am also confused. I called many elders but they also never heard of a rogue who transformed within three weeks. But can I ask you something?

Hazel- sure

Jihoon- are you sure you were human before?

Hazel- of course I lived a normal life, why?

Jihoon- I’ll get straight to the point. You are a black wolf.