Ruby winced, and felt troubled in whether she should feel happy or pity Jaune. In one hand, she would see Jaune when he was a baby, gush on them, and even use them as a...bargaining chip to him once in a while when she wanted something from him. On the other hand, she didn't want to see him get bullied by someone, especially from her big sister Yang as she knew how that felt like.

'All. The. Time.'

...But. "I'm sharing this to all our scrolls after this is over, agreed?" Ruby as she turned to the others who nodded firmly at her decision.

'I'm sorry Jaune! I promise that I'll make it up to you...someday.'

At the side, as the only male in the group, Ren sweatdropped and inwardly prayed for his male friend and leader's life. 'Jaune, I hope you can overcome your future obstacles or just run. Actually, the second option seems more advisable.'

Somewhere in a certain home.

"Achoo! Ugh..."

"Oh no, Jaune. Are you okay? Are you coming down with a fever or something?"

"Hold Adrian for me babe. C'mon you baby, let me check up on you. Hm. No he doesn't feel like he's coming down with a fever. Is it a flu?"

"I'm fine Saph, really. I probably got something in my nose or something."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Really. I know my body best than anyone else."

"If your sure. But if you're still feeling any worse, you tell me buster. Capishe?"

"Crystal, Saph."

Back to the room.

The video then transitions to a moving train where Jaune could be seen sitting on a seat with a melancholic expression as he gazes out of the train and he begins to sing.

Shout out to the old me and everything he showed me
Glad you didn't listen when the world was tryna slow me
No one could control me, left my lovers lonely
Had to fuck it up before I really got to know me

Pause.

There was a moment of silence.

Ren was sweating in the silence as he felt a sudden oppressive feeling surrounding him. He didn't have to look around to know that it was almost all the females having dead expressions.

He especially didn't have to turn to face his other female teammate to know who had the most thick and very visible, colored violet, fear inducing aura, and he wasn't talking about their soul barrier energy!

'Jaune, my brother, you gone and fucked up.'

While Ren was mentally preparing a funeral service, certain girls on the other hand were looking impressed.

Yang hummed, hand under her chin as she intently stared at the video, saying,

"Oh, wow. Either he's capping and was just saying that for the sake of the song, or he really does have ex-girlfriends. If it's the latter, then forget about vomit boy, I'm gonna call him lover boy from now on."

Coco nodded, lowering her sunglasses, her lips rose, "I'm not gonna lie here, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but with his fashion sense and demeanor I seriously wouldn't have thought he had a girlfriend before and is still a virgin. Not bad Jaune. Maybe I'll-"