In fact, from the first time, after Shen Xiuqi took her to find Zhang Guifang to see a doctor and prescribed medicine, she had been eating the medicine that Zhang Guifang gave her. She had not had such pain for a long time.

But this time, I don’t know what happened, but it hurts so much, and it hurts more than ever.

Su Yaya was sorely sweaty, her teeth were shaking, her hands and feet were shaking, she endured pain, crawled out of bed and grabbed her stomach and moved to the bathroom.

She went to the bathroom and checked it, but found that she didn't come to the aunt. Obviously she made a mistake, but the stomach hurt so badly. She took a pumping pain and sat on the toilet. She began to diarrhea.

The situation was worse than expected. In half an hour, she ran several toilets, and finally reached the point where her legs and feet were weak, her eyes were blooming, and her walking was shaking.

It must have been to eat a box of ice cream to eat a bad stomach, Su Yaya helped the door frame of the bathroom, and then the reaction of the post-recognition came about.

Hey, Suyaya is crying to death, she is too pitiful, she is not excited to eat a large box of ice cream, actually like this to her, really ice cream is bullying her.

After running a few toilets in succession, it would not be possible to continue this way. Suya decided to call for help. She must have had acute enteritis and had to go to the hospital.

Su Yaya shook her finger and slid open the screen of the phone. The first part of the call record was the name of Shen Xiuqi. She snorted when she saw his name, her finger paused, moved to the back and dialed 120 emergency call, then He also called the assistant Duan Xiaoyu.

Fortunately, Duan Xiaoyu is now in the shopping plaza very close to her home. When Duan Xiaoyu received a call from her, she did not hesitate at half point and said that she immediately rushed over to see her.

"Light rain, thank you." Suya said on the phone.

Duan Xiaoyu said: "Sanya, don't say so much, don't be afraid, I will see you right away."

At this time, I heard Duan Xiaoyu say so, Su Yaya moved only to cry.

Then, not long after, Duan Xiaoyu really rushed past the fastest speed, and accompanied Suya to wait for the ambulance, accompanied Suya to send her to the hospital.

When I went to the hospital for an examination, I was really acute enteritis like Suya thought. The doctor asked her what she had eaten. She had to honestly eat a big box of ice cream. The doctor listened to the sigh and blamed her for not cherishing the body. She waved a large amount of medicine and gave her a medicine infusion.

Duan Xiaoyu ran up and down, paid for the medicine, and accompanied her in the ward.

In the ward, Su Yaya hangs a hand on her hand, and Duan Xiaoyu looks at her pale face and feels distressed. "Would you like to call Shen?"

Su Yaya stunned and shook his head. "No, he is very busy."

Well, he should be very busy now, she still should not bother him, hehehehe...

Duan Xiaoyu accompanied Suya infusion in the hospital. When Suya was finished, she sent her back. It was already 11 o'clock in the evening.

In the hospital infusion, Su Yaya has been holding a mobile phone to brush microblogging, brushing the net drama, brushing the forum, brushing the comics, brushing to the funny comics, I can't laugh, always hahahaha, her ward is her Laughter, she played all the play that she could play, that is, she didn’t make a phone call to Shen Xiuqi, and she didn’t send a text message to him. She didn’t want to sick her at all. The infusion in the hospital. Tell him what he meant.