Chapter 13

Suyaya rested at home for a day to prepare for the toffee advertisement to be filmed tomorrow. She didn’t have much shooting experience before. In order to learn from her experience, she On the Internet, other brands of toffee ads, jelly ads, chocolate ads, cake ads, in short, as long as the ads are eaten, all of them are searched and read, and their actions, expressions, eyes are all carefully analyzed, and then Learn to imitate.

Not to mention, she imitated it really like this, eyes, movements, expressions can be done several times to be similar to others, even more beautiful than others.

She also magically discovered that she seems to have a talent for acting. If she wants to play anything, she can show it perfectly if she does it a few times. She can also add her own understanding and what it is like.

She knows that this is not her own talent. This is probably the instinct left by the original Lord. The original master can enter the entertainment circle. In addition to being beautiful, she still has a certain talent for performance. Otherwise, she was a little-known newcomer at that time. Under such fierce competition, if it is not based on a certain performance ability, it is probably impossible to get the female No. 2 of the "Fed after Marriage" online drama.

With the original talent of the performance talent, Su Yaya himself is also very hard. After a day of study and learning, she probably has a certain understanding and preparation for the shooting of the toffee advertisement tomorrow. As long as the shooting is smooth, she should be able to The shooting task is completed soon.

The advertisement was scheduled to be taken at 10 am the next morning. Zhou Peiyu came to pick her up at 9:00 in the morning and then drove her to the studio.

When they arrived, less than ten o'clock, other staff members were setting up the venue, Zhou Peiyu took Suya to see the photographer, and then saw Vice President Huang actually.

Vice President Huang saw that they had arrived, and looked up the time. He smiled and said: "You are quite punctual."

"Of course, work should be on time." Su Yaya said that she is very serious and responsible for her work. She has always been such a person, and she has worked hard to do every job she will never steal. Smells and slips.

Vice-President Huang listened to her words and smiled a little. Did she sneak a sneak peek? Will you do it seriously? I will know it later.

After greeting with the vice president and photographer, Zhou Peiyun took Suya to go to the make-up room.

Suyaya's skin is very good, white and tender, smooth and hydrated. It can be broken like a baby's skin, and there is no sputum. The makeup artist sees her skin, and she is very impressed with her skin. .

"Miss Su's skin is so good that even the pores are invisible. So delicate and smooth, it is really enviable. How do you usually maintain it?"

Su Yaya sneered, "Isn't it natural?"

She is telling the truth, her body is natural beauty, although the original owner also has a large price to maintain, but her own foundation is very good, so it can be like this as a baby's white and smooth skin.

But this is not the case in the makeup artist's ear. It feels like she is a little self-confident, but her skin is really good. It is her proud and confident capital, and people can't say anything to refute her.

The makeup artist thinks that this girl is also straightforward and cute. Doesn't this kind of character mixed entertainment circle know whether it is good or not?

The makeup quickly became good. The next step was to shoot, but the staff ran to tell Suyya that there was something wrong with the studio. Some equipment suddenly broke down. I have to go buy new now. You can only wait for it first.